Friday, May 4, 2012

AVENGERS ASSEMBLED!

Lets just say... my mind was blown in so many ways, there are my brain pieces everywhere now. LOL XD Gruesome image, but it expresses how much I loved the movie! haha XD I KNEW IT! haha. It was so warm during the movie haha XD too many people at the premier, plus, I get warm easily when I am excited. so yea. LOL XD Seeing (husband) Chris Evans again ~ <3 Gahhhh =u= twas a good night. All the casts in the Avengers were amazing! I am ultimately satisfied! Now that watching it in 3D is done, whats left is watching the movie in DBOX and IMAX +A+9 !!! hehe 

My awesome friend Pengen made these lovely Avengers cupcakes for us to eat before the movie! The cupcakes.. were.. sooo delicioussss!! OMGSH! haha. Oreo Vanilla <3 ! haha. XD thank you so much!

Avengers Cupcakes! :D
We also took hella pictures with the cupcakes and our Mini Mighty Avengers! hehe XD
It feels so right when the whole group is together :D

4 comments:

  1. OMG SUPER LOVE!! SUPER SUPER LOVE!!! Those look TOO PRETTY to eat!!! I bet they're as yummy as they are adorably cute!!! THREE THUMBS UP to Pengen-san!!! TOO CUTE!!!

    *wants to eat Thor and Iron Man* ~ ha ha ha ^____^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR??? I almost didn't want to eat bc they were too gorgeous, but soooo delicious!!!!! XD AHHHH!!!!! it was sooo good! haha.

      Delete
  2. AMGASH!!! So awesome!! <33 great way to celebrate this breathtaking movie. I finally watched it today!! *A* GAAAH IT WAS TOOOO AWESOMEEEE!! -hopes for movie 2- <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?!?! LOLS XDDD There will totally be a movie 2, but not till like... 2015.. I am guessing. lols XD

      Delete