Monday, July 22, 2013

Comic Con 2013 !!

Ahh.. the weekend that I was looking forward the most is now over. Time goes by wayyy too fast. I wish it would last longer. Overall, comic con was amazing as usual. Its very tiring, but worth everything :] ! I want to thank my friends for making it such a great weekend! :] Thank you guys so much! Especially Ryuna and Vincent. Without you guys, I wouldn't even be able to go! :]

Now ~I will just go over the main parts that exploded my mind haha XD  More pictures are up on my fb! :]

1. I saw my husband, CHRIS EVANS!!! My captain~ <3  I was snapping pictures as much as I could... he was so sweet and nice to all the fans. Such a dorky amazing guy! I love him so much!!! I was so happy, I bursted out in tears. I just couldn't believe it. I can't imagine what would happen if I was able to get an autograph or picture with him. It would be him smiling and me in tears. LOL . I would literally die of a heart attack ... !!! Thank you Ryuna for calling me over to see him! :]

I love you Chris Evans <3
Chris and Samuel Jackson
I also saw Tom Riddleson aka Loki ! He was so cute! The song "Lucky" by Daft Punk was playing and in the microphone he sang, " We are up all night to get Loki" and he danced too! XD



Also met the whole cast of Once Upon A Time. for the Wonderland and the original series~! :D

Once Upon A Time family!! 

Once Upon A Time: In Wonderland .  Sirus the Genie is srsly hot.. XD !! hahaha <3
Also ~! A new tv series that is going to air: Sleepy Hollow... Tom Mison... is freaking.... deliciously hot... and he has an accent.. <3 !!! *A*

Tom Mison ~ <3 I want him. LOL 
Voice actors of TMNT!! 
Ahh so much more pictures, but I'll leave those aside. For now.. I am going to swoon over the new guys I saw, and of course Chris Evans, me hubby <3


1 comment:

  1. Dear Mrs Evans,

    Does your hubby know about Tom Mison ^O^***

    I'm so very very glad you had fun at the comicon ^__^*

    Much love,

    Mrs. Tom Hiddleston ^O^***

    ReplyDelete