Monday, July 8, 2013

One crazy weekend!

Where to begin! So much has happened, I am going to most likely going to summarize! haha

4th of July :  No worries, I didn't get drunk. haha ~ I just had 3 shots, and sips. I was DD so I didn't drink much ;D !

So many expensive alcoholll *u*!! haha
More expensive alcoholllll !!! XD 
5th of July:  went to a beautiful botanical garden with my mom and brother ~ She loved it! Had such a great day shopping with my mom! haha XD Its been awhile since she has been out, and she definitely deserves it!
One of my favorite flowers! But it kills me that I forgot which family it is from! 
6th of July/ 7th of July:  ANIME EXPO!! Had a great time! :D

Law figure Ryuna got for me along with chopper phonestrap and mini Law phone strap! <3 I absolutely love it!
The girl character kind of looks like my OC Jiyu, so I bought her! She is from an anime, (yes I know.) But I don't want to look into it. I just bought her purely from how she looks! haha XD ! Her hairstyle isn't exactly the same, but thats fine! :D 
My Law collection is growing... <3 This is not evern all of my Law stuff!
Tori got me Law's sword too!! This is totally going on my wall! *A*
Kento from Amnesia! <3 I can't believe Ryuna found him for me!! *A*!! 
Its so crazy, but most of the Law things I want for my birthday is already taken care of by Ryuna and Vincent! They are goooodd !!! OAO!! haha !

I CANT WAIT TO GET MY PHOTOSHOP *A*9 !! Soooonnnn!!! Afterwards, prepare for some major awesome artage B] !!
~~~~~

Future plans:

-OMEGA CLEAN UP ROOM AND ORGANIZE!! AHHH!! its so messy... not even funny. T^T!
-Take awesome pictures of my cool figures
- Draw like crazy
- Play games +A+9
- Study and practice on typodont!



2 comments:

  1. When i first saw the photo I thought wow Tsucchi actually had an action figure made for Jiyu ^O^*** It really does look like her ^O^ /

    And I would love to go to a nice botanical garden sometime (look it up, your fave flower, I wanna know what it is ^O^) ~ I'm glad you got to hang out with your Mom like that ^_^

    Can't wait for your awesome photos (I really used to love the photos you took of your action figure and stuff, especially the ones with Cap in them ^O^) and your mega artage ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?~!?!! Kindaaaa close to Jiyu, but not there yet. ITS CLOSE THOUGH T^T/ !! I will keep searching for parts probably to move it around. and perhaps one day, I can get a figure even closer! haha XD! I like how I said moving body parts like I am a true mad scientist u_u! hehe

      I know its in the same family I think as my other fav flower, the Dicentra, also known as the Bleeding Heart ! (Hence my other gaia account name)

      Don't you worry Senchi! I will try to take a lot more photos for the summer with figures ;D Its something I wanted to do! haha

      Delete