Monday, July 1, 2013

Happy July !

My my my!~ how times fly! I can't believe it is already July !! So many things planned this month, I am pretty much already booked of activities to do! :D haha  I pray that this month will be filled with smiles, good memories, and happiness to all the ones I love!  Here is the lineup of events!

Shingeki no Kyojin // Attack on Titans.
AX theme this year!
Watch it if you haven't! ;]
Levi is my fav XD 

July 3rd: Sleep over with Pengen
5th: Taking Mama out ~!
6th + 7th:  Anime Expo !
8th: Watch Despicable Me 2
9th: Ovarian shot/ Cervical cancer checkup
11th: TB shot test
12 or 13th: Laser tag
16th: Dynasty Warriors 8 comes out !!!
18-21st: COMIC CON!!!!

That is the line up so far! Busy busy! Days in between I am working T^T;; ! But its ok! I need the money for those events! haha XD ! I also need to clean my room =-= It is a freakin disaster... D: ! And also practice and study my things over the summer! >< So much to do!

Games I need to play: Rhythm Thief, Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance, Dynasty Warriors 8 (when it comes out), Raiden (need to finish!)

ALSO! I got a new laptop!! Lenny!! haha. He is a huge beast! I hope to keep him for at least 7 years. haha XD ~! Now to get photoshop so I can finally start some arts! :D

SO BUSY!! XD
---------------------------
Also!! Special thanks to Ryuna and Vincent who got me 2 Trafalgar Law figures already when its not even my birthday yet!! YOU GUYS!!! *shakes you* I keep drooling over Law <3 !! aweee yeaaa!! This week I am going to organize and clean my room. Organize all my figures +A+9 !!! AHHH thank you so much for Law!! I love himsssss *u*!!!

They left on vacation for the week, and I already miss them like crazy.. T^T/ !
-----------------------

This clip made me lol so hard~! As a One Piece fan.. I totally understand u_u!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmMSGLt7fIY



2 comments:

  1. wow that -is- a lot of stuff ~ just reading / thinking about it makes me tired ^O^*** but i want for you to enjoy every single millisecond of it (the fun stuff) because you've more than earned it ^__^**

    *happiest cheeriest sunshiniest July wishes for Tsucchi*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!! You dork!! Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete