Thursday, July 18, 2013

To Comic Con 2013 !!

~ Off to Comic Con 2013 !! Will blog about experience when get back ! +A+9 !!

Panels hoping to see: 

Thurs:
Batman Arkham Origins
Sneak Peek of Hobbit: Decimation(?) of Smaug

Fri: 
Legened of Korra (ehhh.. maybeee)
Grim Fairy Tales Animated
Assassin's Creed IV: Blag Flag
TMNT
Sleepy Hollow

Sat: 
Once Upon A Time: Wonderland
Once Upon A Time: off to Neverland
How I Met Your Mother
Arrow
Thor2 // Captain America 2 Winter Soldier  (IF I GET TO SEE CHRIS EVANS... ;D We are to be wed! WISH ME LUCK! )

Sun:
Shop till I drop. LOL XD ! hahaa
I think theres Dr. Who stuff, Supernatural, but  I prob wont go...

A lot of other random panels ~ I'll see :D ! Wish me luck!! haha. Off I go !


2 comments:

  1. I actually saw the trailer of Desolation of Smaug... in any case, be sure to save me a piece of the wedding cake Mrs Evans ^__~***

    ReplyDelete