Monday, July 15, 2013

Ups and Downs

This pass week has been... extremely exhausting on my mentality. My family problems keep on growing, and there doesn't seem to be a stopping point. The good news is, is that I know I am not completely alone. My other relatives are slowly coming in to help me. I don't know what is going to happen in the future, but... I am doing my best keep it together.
Sometimes, crying it all out at once, feels really good. Then afterwards, I just wipe my tears and snot away, and just continue with life haha. I really am doing my best, and I will keep on doing my best. Always.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ANYWHO! To the good stuff ! Got to look at the positives!
My darling penpal friend Carly sent me my early birthday gift !! AHHH!! I love everything! :D

Meet Ozzy ! :D My little derpy monster <3 ! I love his overalls! 
An awesome lantern for my room! I think I am going to put scents in it :D 1 
Minion (from McDonalds, Thank you Ryuna! ;D) With Captain with a mysterious box of goodies ;D 
Minions following Capts' orders! :D 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
FEW MORE DAYS TO COMIC CON!!! +A+9 !!! OOOOOOOOOOTTT!!

Jiyu loves her Law
( still wished her hair was a bit different.. meh XD I'll find the perfect hair style later on! haha )

4 comments:

  1. omg i'm so happy to see Cap back! The return of Cap! Nyahaha!!! ^__^

    And i LUUUUV Ozzy ~ he is ADORBS!!!

    And and, crying is GOOD my Tsucchi ~ it's good to let it out!! people are like soup kettles on a stove ~ if it starts to boil, then you have to take off the lid, or it will boil over ^_^ /

    You are never, never, NEVER alone ~ ever ever ever!! (besides, you're too lovable to ever leave alone ^_^**)

    *HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGS*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told you he would return! haha XD !

      Haha Isn't Ozzy adorbs? XD haha so derpy!

      Yea... its true. It felt so good haha. Then I was all good. haha

      *hugs*

      Delete
  2. Everything will get better ): I know lots of hardship right now, but look forward to all the positives that are about to happen (: It will be alright my love!

    The pictures are so cute XD I like the figurine of "Jiyu" with Law, even though her hair is not the same but it is still pretty darn close to her and the clothing style ish too (: hehe I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you tied Chopper to Law's sword it's hilariously adorable!

    Oh dude I am so glad I was lucky enough to get you the Minion banana toy hehe it was the very LAST one too D: omg haha

    Carly is so sweet for getting us so much gifts! They're all so cute and uberly thoughtful of her! Your monster with the overall is so adorable XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea I am definitely looking at the positives ><!

      hehehe!! Jiyu and Law!! Yea... hopefully I will find other figures close to her too! haha XD !
      RIGHT?!?! Chopper on Laws sword... PERFECTTTT!!!! hahaha

      Thank you so much for the Minion!!! He is my special guy XD hahaha! BANANAAAAA!!!

      IKR?!?! Carly is a freakin sweet heart! <3

      Delete