Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Its my Birthdayyyy and I dance if I wanaaaa!!! XD

LOL! Jk jk. There will be no dancing. Mostly eatings XD !! haha!
I spent most of my birthday at work + being sick  , but thats ok! My wonderful friends and family are going to be kidnapping me throughout the week, so I am definitely excited :D haha!

A lovely steak dinner my brother cooked for me :D ! Along with one of my fav alcohol bottle ;D ! Bahaha 
I want to thank all my friends, brother, and cousins for being so sweet to me :] ! Thank you everyone for all your birthday wishes! It makes my birthday extra special :] !! I love you all!
I am excited and scared for the upcoming events! haha XD

sDLKWJELSKDJ  AWESOME ART BY SENCHI !!! Of my OP OC, Jiyu !!! I LOVE IT!!!! THANK YOU~!! ;A;/ <3 

1 comment:

  1. oh my poor poor Tsucchi ~ you were sick on your birthday??? And you had to work, too T___T man life is just so unfair ~ even so I'm glad cos your birthday is not just one day but a whole week!! (you're just that special yo ^_~**) hooray for kidnappings!! and hooray for lovely steak dinners ^o^**

    ReplyDelete