Sunday, June 3, 2012

Getting Groovey

Lately, I have been in such a great groove! Many grooves! First of all, my GYM groove is back! I have been steadily going back to the gym, and it is making me feel FANTASTIC! I feel so healthy! I am going to do my best to keep it up ! 

 My next groove is my music! I have been pretty consistent with my practicing, and my music is sounding a lot better. Loving ittt !! haha XD ! 

My Final (Fantasy lol) groove, is my Art groove! Been drawing with my friends again ~ Oodles of fun ! 
Here is an art trade I have with my dearest friend Tori ! :D  Lightning! I am not very good at drawing the anime style. I am usually a chibi drawing person. haha ~ But it wouldn't hurt to practice and try right? :D hehe! I actually like how she turned out! The whole skinny legs and arms is going to be my new style ~ its similar to my chibi style XD haha !

I hope you like it Tori <3
Also, I finally managed to get my mini Law and Bepo !! 

Isn't Trafalgar  Law and Bepo so adorable *u*!
Bepo is after you! HaCHA!
OH! I have found another theme song for myself. This music shall play wherever I go and do. This includes fighting crime, eating, sleeping, walking, running, back flipping, drawing, driving, washing dishes, taking a crapper, saving the world and etc. :D ! Enjoy !


6 comments:

  1. DUDE! Everytime I hear that song now I think of you jumping on a table and start whacking things with a pan (Rapunzel). <3 Such epicness!

    You did a great job with Lightning XD I look forward to seeing more of your future art. Keep drawing :D It relieves stress does it not? Well... I guess it depends... haha because I stress over my drawings all the time X( but as long as you make it fun and enjoy what you're drawing it'll look awesome! :D

    I LOVE YOUR LAW + BEPO figurine too cute, you have to get the new Ace one when he comes out XD your other One Piece Lover ;3 I NEED SMOKER AND MIHAWK! I can't emphasize how important the word NEED is. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLSSSS!!! I would totally do that! My mom might kill me, but if the song is playing, I would totally do it >:] !! LOLS XD

      Thank you so much! Drawing totally relieves stress :D ! Its such a great feeling to finish!! I am totally having such a blast drawing! haha XD I hope I can keep it up!

      IKR?!?!?! I totally want mini Ace!! With his lil fiery finger tips. teehee XD <3 My fav guys in one piece!! LOLSSS AND YOU WILL GET THEM!!! +A+9 That is for certain!

      Delete
  2. I still think that you should develop your own style and not worry about whether it's great anime style or whatevers ~ I really do think that you did a great job on her ^___^ / Lucky lucky LUCKY Tori-san ^___^ /

    I wish you could've put the mini plunger (or Cap! I missed him LOL) in the picture somehow ^O^*** Although alone the two of them do look super cute ^___^ /

    Ahh my psyching song is very similar ~ even similar title!! It's Indestructible by Last Exile ~ you know, the Street Fighter IV theme song? ^O^*** Anyhoo I can totally see you playing that song while gymming ^___^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah! You are totally right Senchi! I should really focus on creating my own style rather than making it another great style. Thanks Senchi! It makes me feel a lot better about my own skills. haha >u:] ! lols !! Capt too! He will be here and there ;D ! hehe.

      THE SONG IS MAJOR PSYCH-AGE!! haha XD !! They like to use this song for a lot of movie trailers :D hehe !

      Delete