Friday, June 15, 2012

AM2- 2012 !

Am2 is basically a mini- anime convention! There was only one room where a small part of it was the dealers area and the other side was the artist alley! Pretty big artist alley! haha ~ Its not as big as Anime Expo, but sitll awesome... bc its FREEE :D ! Some things I got! 

Left to Right: Kuma for Carly!, Ace <3 , Iris (from Yugioh), 2 rings that can connect to each other!
I don't like Yugioh anymore ~ but I wanted the Dark Magician couples... but got Marik instead, and traded him for Iris~ haha xD ! Shes still cute <3 ! I love the crazy eyes !  *hugs Ace* I am sad that he died in One Piece, but I still love him no matter what ! 

I also got an fanart artbook of One Piece! Trust me, you don't see very many of these or at all !!! *dies* Ryuna and I saw these, and immediately bought them. No questioned asked... The artist alley... is a dangerous zone T^T/ 

The Cover
Some pages~ Luffy, Ace, and Chopper <3 !
I saw Law, and got it right away! XD <3
Tomrw is the doctors =A=;; arg.. wish me luck.. I think I need like... 6 shots... fml... =A=;;!!  guhh... I need all these shots bc in the health field, you are exposed to a lot of blood and diseases, so you need to be sure to be vaccinated for everything. >_<!  

Sunday, Get to watch Phoenix Wright Ace Attourney Live Action MOVIE!! :D I'm so excited!

Also it will be Fathers day! So please remember to tell your fathers, uncles, grandpapa how much you love and appreciate them :]  !! 

Batman and my Tim Drake <3

7 comments:

  1. Yeah! Am2 was A LOT better this year than last year, but that is only because everyone was at anime expo instead of having their booth at Am2. A much larger amount of workers at exhibit hall and tons of artists! THANK GOD there was only one booth with an artbook that I am willing to drop my money on for! haha Support the artists and get awesome book for it.

    I hope Carly likes Kuma :D haha and Ace looks so funny! XD You just need a huge Law one to put on your laptop now.

    And good luck tomorrow! You'll be fine (: Yeah this weekend is going to be REALLY busy but we can do it! LOVE BATMAN AND TIM <3 omg loveable father's day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally need a huge LAW!!! *u* !! RIGHT?! Loveable Fathers day!

      Delete
  2. You know how I'm married to Brucey, right? So you know I know better when I say ~ if I didn't know better, I'd say that pic of Bats with Robs is creepy ^O^************

    Yeah you know the comics / otaku places back here, we (I) call them "evil places" ~ because you in with money, and when you come out, your money is gone ^O^;

    Ara ~ I didn't know you liked YuGiOh before ~ not that I did ~ just find it curious ^^;

    Anyways I'm glad you had fun ~ you've been so stressed out lately ~ you super duper deserve it!!

    But ai-ya!!! I hate getting shots! I hate needles!! Daikirai!!! *ish a coward* ~ but sadly yes in your line of work you do get exposed to all sorts of freaky shiz so it's better to be safe ~ best of luck to you my Tsucchi ^___^ /

    And Happy Fathers' Day to your Dad, who must soooooo soooooo proud to have you for daughter ^____^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why would Bats and Robs be creepy? They are father and son..? I love how Bruce is a father to all the Robins!!! Its so sweet T^T <3

      I used to like Yugioh when I was High School.

      Happy Fathers Day to your dad too Senchi !

      Delete
  3. OH MY GLOB! THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH ; 3;/

    I love you both so much >u<
    Kumaaaaa<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh!! You are welcome!!! I wish I had more money to buy you a bigger figure T^T!!!

      Delete
    2. DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT, YOU ARE AWESOME! <3
      I don't need a bigger figure so it's okay ;0

      Delete