Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Happy Birthday Hubby!!

Happy Birthday Chris Evans !!! 

It was truly love at first site. The moment I saw you in action, I knew that you were special. :D I love everything about you~ From your skills, voice, appearance, style, emotions, shyness, attitude, determination, sense of humor, everything! I look up to your acting skills and directing skills as well. I will remain a true fan forever! I will always support you and look forward to seeing you ~ <3 My darling ~ I love you. 

A little birthday art to my hubby~ Chris Evans <3
In honor of Chris Evans~ :D !


Husband at work ~ On my wall right in front of my desk! ;]
My Captain America collection~ (minus the comics)!
Taz: Happy Birthday! *kiss*
Captain: Aww, Thanks hun *kiss* ;]
 I love this man...!! <3


4 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOUR DRAWING!!! IT'S UBERLY CUTE! Even though you did it really fast, I think it looks great (: you should really be proud of yourself!

    Haha! Oh yes happy birthday Chris Evans ;D Lovin' all your Captain America/Chris Evan stuff X3 haha *Salutes to him*

    Oh and I like the creeper Captain in the mug XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! haha ~ Yea, the drawing took me... 30-40 mins! haha XD ! ~ I wanted to hurry so I can come over to your place to meet Scarlett!

      LOLS! CREEPER CAPTAIN IN THE MUGGGG LOLOLOL! XD <3

      Delete
  2. Mini plunger FTW ^O^********

    Mmmm ~ I can think of a bajillion bishies I'd want to you draw with me ohohohohohohohooo ~

    Looks like you and your hubby had fun yesterday huh ^_~*** I respect your privacy, so I won't ask you to divulge any detailzzzzz ^O^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS!! A bajillions?!?! Haha ~ I better get started @A@! haha ~

      Yes :D ! We had a very romantic evening that ended... ;] *lalalalalalaaa~~ :D hahaa

      Delete