Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Dooodooodoooling!

The whole day at work... I spent about 70% of it drawing. haha ... 10% eating, and the rest is "work" ! So yea, pretty slow but relaxing day :] !

Drawing these poses in my lil notebook really is helping me out with my new style. I am starting to get the hang of drawing legs. haha XD ! I had tons of fun drawing them! I can't wait to put these practicing poses into real character :D ! After drawing for Ryuna, I am going to try drawing my One Piece OC ( + A +)9

Mihawk from One Piece!
Drawing guys have always been my weakness (along with hands, lol). But chibis , I can do! This is is my sketch/practice drawing for my friend Ryuna! She loves Mihawk and so we are doing an art trade! :D She draws Law for me, and I draw her Mihawk! Our One Piece guys XD haha! I am going to use this sketch of chibi Mihawk and make it 100% better ;D Just you see Ryuna +A+9 ! 

I am majorly nervous about tomorrow... hopefully there is a space seating for me to get into the program =[ !  Wish me luck ;u; !! Whatever happens, happens! T^T9 ! I hate being waitlisted..!  I am going to get ice cream ready just in case for celebration or to help with the depression. lol XD !!

Ace and Law waiting for me ;D <3
My fave One Piece guys! Portgas D. Ace and Trafalgar Law ! The person who drew this.. is srsly stalking me XD <3   

3 comments:

  1. Your drawing style has definitively improved a lot over the years that I have seen you draw. So keep up the awesome work. Your style defines who you are as an artist :D so keep doing it the style that you like thus making you unique from everybody else.

    I LOVE MY MIHAWK SKETCH ALREADY +u+ I can't wait to see the finished product. Haha yeah work was uber chill for you today, I'm worried about tomorrow... but WHATEVS *frolics*

    Hang in there tomorrow, I know it's stressful and worrisome ): but do your best to not let it get to you. Just hope for the best! *crosses fingers*

    OMG THE DRAWING IS SO SEXY....... oh One Piece and your sexy animated men... what is wrong with this world? LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will do my best! :D I wish I was better at drawing guys so I can draw you a hoard of sexy men!!!! :D

      One Piece has such sexy men =u= ! <3

      Delete
  2. I have a weakness for drawing guys too ^O^**************************** (okay, so maybe it's not the weakness you were talking about whehehehehehehehe)

    I'm at work right now too ^__^; I've finished all the stuff they've given me to do, so... mraow ~

    Maybe I should draw too ^O^; But I'm sure whatever I draw won't be as cool as yourz ^___^

    And yesh, ice cream works both ways I think ~ but I'm still hoping it will be the happy way!!! ^___^ //

    ReplyDelete