Sunday, June 24, 2012

Showing off ~ :P

Been so busy lately, plus tired :\ ! Everyone around me is getting sick and I am starting to feel it in my throat too T^T/ !! Hopefully it will go away before it gets worst! Anywho~~ 

Had an awesome time celebrating my darling Ryuna's birthday! We watched Brave (I cried.. T^T/), had sushi, open gifts, and played some games I thought of! Afterwards, we went to shoot ARCHERY! yes! It was awesome! Simply awesome. We chosed Archery bc Ryuna loves arrows and archery! She always loves the characters that can shoot a mean arrow XD haha! Gonna post up some pictures, too lazy to write details about my feelings :P !

How I wrapped Ryunas gift. LOL! Yes, a bit of a humor I have :3 !! Carly wanted to see me do it too XD ! Then I wrapped the big box afterwards. LOL XD
My target... I didn't do .. THAT badly.. O_o! Lets just say, I will stick to weapons where I can hack and slash XD ~ haha Shooting is def not my strong point. But I will return to Archery to improve! :D
ALSO Freakin Ryuna... >_> Its her birthday, and yet she still gave me some of my early birthday presents!!! GAHH!! *shakes Ryuna* YOUUU T^T/ I thank you for I love everything!

My Bruce Car! :D Bruce from Finding Nemo car~ From Ryuna's nephew Adam <3 Hes too sweet!
Captain sure likes his new ride! :D
Remember Joe? He got new arms and feet! :D Now he has become the perfect Robot!
Taz: You look great Joe! :D
Joe: Thanks Taz! I love how my arms matches my pants!
My darling hubby in his Uniform and out ~ <3
Ryuna got me a huge Bepo too!! <3
Ryuna: You know what this means... don't you >u>!
Taz: :0 LE GASP! Law is on.. his way?????
Ryuna: >:]
Law: Bepo... what happened to your head?
Bepo: You used "Room + Shambles" on me Captain!
Portgas D. Ace !! <3 He is one of my fav guys in One Piece !
 Get ready, cuz after leaving his filming days from One Piece , he is now on an adventure!

4 comments:

  1. Bepo head SO CUTE!!! *dies*

    Arara ~ it was her birthday but you also got gifties ^__~** I think, like my darling Louie says "Oh don't worry. This won't go unanswered." ^O^***

    Love love love the tiny lego-like Cap ^__^**

    Archery is frickin cool ~ we both know this for a FACT *will die for Legolas* LOL (and Oliver Queen ^O^***) ~ but never mind Tsucchi ~ I'm sure you're still handy with a good ol fashioned GUN right? (lol guns are more advanced than bow / arrow ^O^***)

    I love how you wrapped Ryuna-san's present ^__^ I'm sure she does too ^__^**

    Take care of yourself okay? Me no want you to get sick ~ *casts esuna and protect and shell on Tsucchi*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!! XD Bepo is pretty cool! Hes good at kungfu u_u! hehe ~ <3

      LOLS!!! Legolas is pretty sexy. Hes so handsome that he never gets injured in battle nor dirty. LOL XD !

      LMAO! I wonder if I would be good with a gun! I know in video games, I'm not too good with the shooting type. I think its so cool, but I think I am just better at the hack and slash XD ! haha

      YAY ESUNA!

      Delete
  2. It is so LATE HAHA But I am going to respond back/comment to all your posts! LMAO. Thank you so much for an awesome birthday I had an awesome time with all of you! <3 I really REALLY REALLY appreciate and loved how much effort you guys put into planning and to celebrate my birthday! I felt so bad that I got the cold/flu ): but I really appreciate it! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN! *hugs and kisses* hehe (I still need to blog about it... I'll have a mega birthday recap blog soon and it will be one hell of a long blog entry) XD;

    Oh... and your welcome for all the random... wait... toys haha. It's my way of saying thank you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are too evil with your gifting!! hahaha XD Im glad you had such a great time! I love you ;D <3

      Delete