Wednesday, June 27, 2012

If I was a Water Bender ~

If I was a water bender ~ in these modern times ~ I would be wearing this! 

Carly inspired me to draw a modern-ish outfit for if we were benders! We both agreed that with my personality I would be a water bender ! I actually wouldn't have mind if I was an Earth or an Airbender either :D !! haha ~  I had a lot of fun drawing this XD ! It took me a total of 5.5 hrs ~ Not bad? It was just supposed to be a quick sketch, but then I got into the mood, and just kept going with it XD haha! Pretty fast! haha XD

I tried to draw me as close to myself as I could, but somehow... as I drew my hair.. it kept getting longer and longer XP !! haha ! Its all good! Still looks good :D ! If you are wondering about the fancy hat ~ As I was drawing I was watching 2NE1's "I'm ugly" Mv and Dara was wearing a cap with beads coming down, (even longer!) , and I thought to myself... I really want a hat like that..!! XD ~ Heres the mv :D !


4 comments:

  1. You're the hottest looking water-bender i've ever seen ^__^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS! Thank you OuO ! A million times better than stupid Katara >_> ! I hate her...!! haha

      Delete
  2. I love your character design for your water bender she looks awesome, I totally see you as her! XD Great job (: your art is constantly improving from each time I see a drawing post or whatevs hehe. Keep up the good work XD I hope to see more of your water bender character! I still need to finish watching the end of Legend of Korra D: so much stuff to do...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS!~! YES! And once you finish watching, you need to make your own bender as well :D ! haha ! We shall have drawing adventures +A+9 !!

      Thank you so much! I feel like I am sort of improving! hehe XD Hopefully even more! :D

      Delete