Thursday, June 21, 2012

Happy Birthday Ryuna!!!!!!

                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYUNA!

Mihawk for my Ryuna!


Dearest Ryuna, ~

                Happy Birthday !!!!!! Many years has gone by and you are still young as ever! :] You have the maturity of a *insert most mature thing you can think of* ~ and the young heart of a girl in love! :] Every year I am blessed to be your friend ~ I am completely honored to have known someone as great as you. I would be completely lost and not the person I am without you. You have no idea how much I appreciate and cherish our friendship. Your birthday just signifies more years that we will be together ;] ! haha! I hope you are ready for what we have install for you for your birthday! I want you to know how much I love you and how much you mean to me ~~ Happy Birthday my darling! 

AND THIS! I gives you some eye candies ~ >u<b 

Mihawk !!
Captain Eustass Kidd - I know you don't know him yet, but I thought this pix was pretty cool XD
Bon-Chan ~ <3 Hes so handsome X3
Kidd !!
Our favorite couple besides you and me :P !
This is how I will always run to you ~~ :]



4 comments:

  1. LMAO! Omg you are way too sweet XD thank you so much your wishing me a happy birthday has made me really happy :D the night is young the day is still new and bring it on troubles at work! I'll take you on! Nothing will bring me down! Hehehe

    I appreciate your friendship too! <3 your friendship makes the person who I am too X3 so in a way we connect that way :D funny how things just works out so well that way. Thank you thank you and again 1000x and + thank you!!! X3 hehe

    ^3^ <3 Btw I nearly died laughing when I saw Bon-chan <3 XD LMAOOOO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe ~ :D <3 I love you!

      BON CHAN~~~ <3 =u= He is uberly awesome!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday Ryuna-san!!! I know you don't know me but believe me when I say, Tsucchi sure is lucky to have you for a bestie ~ thank you so very, very much for taking such very good care of her *bows*

    Here's to a new year of you and Tsucchi together forever *party popper* / *champagne glass clink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW!!! Senchi, you are too sweet for saying so!! *huggles*

      Delete