Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ultimately Tired and Lazy~~

I have been busy and stressed this whole month! Both in a good and bad way! A lot of good things/events going on and gonna happen and also a lot of things that are stressing me out thats gonna happen as well. So yea ~~ Its a busy busy month. Also in July too! GAhhh!! So many thingsss going on in my mind! Usually when I get back home, I just want to relax, watch some Netflix, and go to bed. I haven't been feeling the greatest of moods to do a totally awesome blog! haha BUT WILL DO! Once the events start  ~ I will be taking more awesome pictures! haha XD For now ~ Its lazy relaxing time for Taz =u= ~ <3 



At this point ~ I think I am at very lazy ~~ Almost going to Super lazy status! OH! and I dont know why people think sloths are ugly, but personally think they are freakin cute. LOLS XD <3 (Yes, real live ones.)
------------------------

I can't wait for AM2 ! Thats the next event on my list. This FRIDAY! Its a free mini-anime convention! :D hehe ~ Will post up cool pix ! Also, I can't wait for the Phoenix Wright movie showing on Sunday! Gonna celebrate Father's day on Friday (less crowds at restuarants!) 
-----------------------

 

4 comments:

  1. Chillaxing is good XD I feel lazy too I think my stage right now is lazy, lols I like how you are at Very Lazy SO CUTE XD; in a lazy way hahaha.

    I can't wait to go to AM2 with you and Bear! It'll be a lot of fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha ~~ I am totally at very lazy =u= ~~ LOL!

      IKR!!! AM2 GET READY FOR US! +A+9

      Delete
  2. Oh my glob yeah I think right now I am at this super lazy stage ~ your lazy pics are TOO CUTE *wants to steal* ~ totally all I wanna do is sleep and eat and tinier me and gaia and eat and sleep some more ~ so I TOTALLY get you ~

    Well my Tsucchi what can we do, there really aren't enough hours in the day ~ I guess the key is pacing and doing only what you can in a day ~ I wouldn't want you to get all tired and stuff ~ I'm glad you have stuff to go to because you are so right ~ super lazy chillaxing time is good good too ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS super lazy stage! thats like.. the last stage!! hahaha XD !! You can def steal! :D I took it off the website to use too haha.

      Yea ~ I am actually pacing really well :D Scheduling everything pretty well! haha XD ~ I love feeling organized!

      Delete