Monday, March 19, 2012

Crafting Magic!

Today was a very chill day~ (Sunday 3.18.12, also blogging a bit late tonight XD ) ! My awesome friends came to visit me all day today! First it was my lovely friend, Pengen! She came over and we had our lil chitchats~ <3 Then after Pengen left, Bear came!  We went to get my aunt a birthday present, and then went back to my place for some craftings! We wanted to craft lil phone charms for our friends birthday. Since they love ShiNEE and the member Key.~ We made them ShiNEE Keys! haha get it? XD


Afro Chesire and Punk Stitch working hard!


Great results!
After Bear left, I had dinner with me family, and Hyo and I opened up a bottle of Fentimans! This time it was Dandelion Burdock! Truely... a strange taste OAO! I don't even know how to describe it, but a part of it tasted like medicine, not too bad, but I still prefer my Curiosity Cola! 
Captain: This stuff's aite!
After that, For the rest of the night, I watched the Legends of Korra episode 1 !!! It was amazingg... I love it! Also a surprise visit from Tori and Ryuna! haha XD These guys.. !! They got me gifts too! GAHHH!! Note to self.... revenge!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Aww the gifts that you and Bear made for your friend is so cute XD they came out great! Lol. There's no revenge in Avenge :D lols Legend of Korra was awesome! I can't wait for the series to come out X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! You got me at "There's no revenge in Avenge" LOL! THEN I MUST AVENGE! XD ! hahaha

      YEA! I can't wait to see more of Korra! The guy who I think is gonna be her bf is pretty sexy too XD ! haha. I think his name is Mako ! haha

      Delete
  2. Oooh the thingies you made look sooo goood ~ I can't imagine how you made them; they look totally professionally done / not handmade at all ~ iz like magic yo! Great job!!! Make me one too lol lol ^O^***

    Your drinkies look nice *misses drinkies* ^O~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS! Ahhh, they are still amature work Senchi! haha. I have never made a key before, usually I make lil foods or like lil animals XD haha! Trust me, those look better XD haha! But thank you so much!

      *drinks with you* ;D

      Delete
  3. AHHH SOO CUUTE!! *U* i loveee craftingggs!! awwhhh your friends are lucky hehee <33 i love making things as gift for people, but haven't done it in loonnngg time.. >: i just don't have the stuffs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh! Yea, the crafting stuff does costs a lot, but if you buy little by little :D you will have enough things in no time! haha XD ! One day, I would want to see your creations! :D

      Delete
  4. Ohoho yess *U* since i'm such a pack rat thats no problem for me LOL! <33 Awhh hehe one day i will definitely show you! But for now, lemme feast mah eyes at yours! *A*9

    ReplyDelete