Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The Start of a Grand Adventure!




My wonderful friends have introduced me into the world of ~ Blogging! I have never ever gotten a blog before, and thanks to my friends Ryuna and Tori, they have inspired me to make one as well!

I am hoping my blog would include everyday memories that I have and experience! I can't wait to get started and I hope this will bring my loved ones many joys and laughters! Here goes for Day 1 !! 

Captain: This is good stuff!
I am seriously in love with Curiosity Cola.(a British Cola)  Hands down, this is going to be my top favorite of all favorite Sodas! They don't sell it a lot, so you would have to find it at very specific stores~ (mostly the Organic markets. I got mine at Sprouts!) Fentimans is the brand of these lovely soda drinks! There are so many other flavors too, but I would say Curiosity Cola is my top favorite!
Hyo and I opened up the Rose Lemonade bottle today... it... was wayyyy too sour for my taste, but you could totally taste the Rose in it! :] 

We feast to commemorate a wonderful beginning!


11 comments:

  1. Yay for blogging! Welcome to the world of digital journal XD haha <3 I look foward to seeing more posts from you (: Keep it up k? XD the pictures of Captain America is so cute X3 loveeee haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will do my best to keep posting! This is so exciting!

      Delete
  2. Omgosh i logged in. You have such cute stuffs CAPTAIN TAZ! XDD

    This is great though :D i hope you have fun and enjoy blogging! I know i would, but haven't really gotten too into it yet. Maybe someday i'll really blog. Anyways <33 you have my support Jiejie!! JIAYOU!!

    PS. *O* interesting drinks. i know my friend would try drinks like those!

    -Yuli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you much Yuli ! I have tons more cute things in my room! haha XD !

      You should mayb continue your blog! you can put up your arts and your lovely photography! hehe :D <3

      Delete
  3. LOL >A> I BELIEVE IT. XD

    Hrrmmm thats trueee /: but for some reason i still feel like i don't have much confidence to keep a good blog going. Maybe i should practice that more in TM diaries >A> then again i don't post much RL photos in TM. bleh. 8DD perhaps i shall wait when my life becomes more exciting then i'll have LOTS to write/blog about! ohohoho~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh!! Its ok! I think its more fun when you have more friends doing it with you! haha. When you start your blog, I will follow it and look forward to seeing your posts everday! I love how you have very artistic pictures! like the ones on facebook! haha XD Take your camera for a spin and BAM! :D haha you got yourself random blogs! Joinnn meee :D !

      Delete
  4. >A< Ahhh that is soooo truee! If more of my friends were into this kind of thing i might've been doing this already. Its just like how i got into Gaia/TinierMe and all that stuff LOLS. Awwh Tsu T^T you're so supportive *hugs* thank you! Hahaha *U* eh i could go for random blogs lol we shall see~~ <33

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwhh youuu >u< i could snuggles you foreverrr! ANYWAYS I DID IT!! :D it was a random day but i took some pictures so i thought i'll just use it to start up a blog! AND WOW o____o i really did had fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I SAW IT! ITS FREAKIN GORGEOUS!!! *A*! I followed you :D ! haha. <3 I can't wait till you have more posts :D

      Delete
  6. ❤ ❤ ❤ THANKS THANKS THANKS LOVEE <33

    ReplyDelete