Friday, March 16, 2012

WonderCon 2012 !!

Truely an exciting and adventurous day! I just got back home, not too long ago, and I am exhausted.. from all the fun!! lols! Srsly, so freakin awesome. Wondercon wasn't as big as Comiccon, but hey, it was still just as fun! It was still really big! I don't think I finished looking at everything! Oh man XD So much excitement! I took as much pictures as I could! haha ~  

I got in line to get the new Avengers poster!! They were giving them out for free, and so you have to get in line to get it. The line was long, but Ryuna and I managed to get it, and here it is hanging on my wall in the hallway of my house :D 

Avengers May 4, 2012 Poster!
 OH! Ryuna and I also haggled a bit for some One Piece merchandise, and the guy was super nice and gave us a lot of discounts! We had a blast haggling, I bet we were quite loud. haha XD But we managed to get all the One Piece characters we wanted! OUR FINGERS WERE SRSLY ON FIREEE !!!

Trafalgar Law for Taz! and Dracule Mihawk for Ryuna!

For lunch, had vegetarian Pho! It was sooo yummy! I would totally go back for more vegetarian foods! :D 

Captain: This looks delicious! But not manly enough!
Then went back to the convention center, and shopped for more goodies! Overall, fantastic day! I posted more pictures on my facebook if you guys want to see ;D ! Special thanks to Ryuna, Tori, and Raiden Prime!

Total things I got: Laboon (from Raiden Prime and Astro Arrow), Nightwing tshirt for Hlimzors, Black Flash tshirt for Hyo, Chibi Luffy, Chibi Law and Ace, and YES! Law's submarine <3

8 comments:

  1. Our hands were on fire! <3 hahaha XD AHHH I love your Laboon, I kind of want one too, but I'll just come visit you to play with him, I'll get the Kungfu Dugong when I find him tee hee. The poster is so nice I still need to put mine up X3 FREEBIE STUFF! WIN! That reminds me, I still have a couple of other freebie stuff to give to you! O_O lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FIREEEE HANDSSSSS BABYYYY!!! hahaha XD ! If you want to cuddle with Laboon, let me know and I make sure he swims to your place ;D <3 !! YEA! Mayb during AX we can find you the Dugong! hehe.
      Freebie stuff? :0 ? Which stuff??

      Delete
  2. What a haul!! What a haul!! That sure is a lot of stuff ^___^ Your chibi Luffy reminds me of the gachas we have back here (as in rl gachas lol); he looks like one of the toys you would get out of the gachas ~ i saw a Luffy dressed in Gokou's clothes once ~ what a trip *loves DBZ like you love One Piece* ^__~**

    AWESOME AWESOME POSTER!!! Amazing how you got it framed so quickly!!!

    And ooh you like Vietnamese food? I'm not a fan, but my dad is, so we used to eat Vietnamese a lot ~ he particularly likes this one resto we have here called Pho Hoa ^o^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! One Piece actually had a collab with DBZ! Its so awesome! haha, Cuz the OP guy and the DBZ guy are like.. really good friends! haha XD Mentor even! haha

      LOLS! I just so happen to have a huge frame in my house XD And so I was like OAO OMG IT FITS! and then BAM! haha <3 its too amazings!

      LMAO, I love Vietnamese food cuz I am Vietnamese ;P

      Delete
  3. Whaa!! So muuuch fun!! DD: ouuu its too bad i never saw One Piece when i was younger. I didn't have the channel so i never got to see the anime except for a few times at friend's places and stuffs. I just remember how funny Luffy was (is that his name??) :D Glad you had a great time Tsu!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea! One Piece is absolutely my fav anime. Haha its too funny and the action is amazing! not only that the story lines are so freakin touching. XD !

      gahh, yea on tv they have the english dubbed though. which breaks my heart. haha XD ! English dubb scares me at times T^T </3

      Delete
  4. AHAHAHAA omg yeah @____@; the english dubs just don't work.. not asian enough XDDDD jkjk y'know what i mean~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea D: ... Well, some english dubbs arnt too bad. But once you hear the japanese one first, and then the english dubb.. it just.. burns the ears T^T

      Delete