Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hard working Shipwright!

Today was just a chill day~ (Saturday) I am blogging a bit late today OxO!! lols. I woke up early in the morning to practice piano since I have procrastinated too much OTZ !! haha. Its ok. I didn't do that poorly during lessons ;D ! My piano teacher said I am still doing well XD haha! HUZZUH FOR PROCRASTINATION! haha.~ 
The lazy mood~ I just wanted to eat sweets!

Rest of the day, I was working on my Pirate ship! :D I got it during Wondercon, and I finished it! Thanks for the help of Tori and a surprise visit from Ryuna! XD haha. Thank you guys for helping me with my ship! I couldn't have done it without you ! Here the ship be ~ :D 

Trafalgar's Pirate Ship submarine <3 !!
My baby Deebo! She is going to be Pirate Queen one day!

6 comments:

  1. omgosh *A* that figure.. LOOKS LIKE YOUU!! ❤ SO CUTE. Hahah great job getting away with procrastination ><d and awwwhh your Deebooo <33 !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe DOESNT SHE LOOK LIKE ME?! haha XD I am going to try to get all her figures XD ! Although.. that just means my money is gonna fly out the window XD ! haha!

      DEEEEBOOO! hehe my babies XD <3

      Delete
    2. AHAHA ><d i'm sure you'll get a full collection someday~~! IT'LL HAPPEN. *A* BELIEVE IT!

      SOOO CUUTE. *U* i can't wait to own my own kitty someday. D: mom always ended up giving away the ones we had before. sigh~

      Delete
    3. Yea! I will slowly get her collection! hehe XD I'd like her to represent me XD haha!

      AWWW!! I hope you get your own kitty too! :D mayb when you move out to go to a further college!

      Delete
  2. *dies from cuteness of ship* !!! *dies from cuteness of kitty* !!!

    n i dunno about procrastination; it must be natural genius / talent yo ^__~***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!! Senchi you are too much XD hehe <3 ! Its cuz I have been so busy with applications that I havn't been able to practice! but my teacher was very nice about it XD hehe

      Delete