Saturday, March 24, 2012

Gift Wrapping >:] !!

Today was pretty chill! In the morning, got a lot of my chores done. Then off to work! Work was good, my boss was extremely sweet! Since she knew I was testing next week, she gave me a little bonus in my pay for my trip up to the school and for good luck! So freakin sweet. I will do my best +A+9 !! 

After I got home, I had a great dinner with my parents, and then suddenly.. I felt.. really.. grumpy.. OAO! I think.. its because I'm getting sick :\ ! .... And I didn't feel like doing much. OH! I did finished Season 2 of Darker than Black!! Hei <3 ! I love the voice actor, so manly and sexy! haha XD Season 1 was a lot better, but season 2.. its just ok. XD haha. I like the concept of the story though. :D !  ARG THIS COUGH... NEEDS TO GO!!!! 

Captain: Here my dear Taz! Take some cough drops to feel better!
(Isn't Chris Evans such a loving hubby? X3 )
While watching Darker Than Black S2, I was also wrapping up birthday gifts!! 2 of my closest friends birthdays are this week! Alice and Tori! hehe XD I hope you guys like your gifts! 
Captain: I may need some help here Taz..!!



6 comments:

  1. Feel better ): the weather keeps changing so everyone is getting sick from it. Hehe I like that Capt is helping with the wrappings X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ryuna! >_< Yea, I think its bc of the weather too! Argg... its killing me. Yep! Captain was so sweet, hes like "oh hey hun, let me help you with that!"! LOL XD !

      Delete
  2. Good luck on your testing!!! <333 OAO EAT TOFU!! EGGS!! FISH!! STUFFS THAT'LL HELP IMPROVE MEMORY! GO GO GO~ YOU CAN DO THIS!! *roots for you alongside captain* XDD

    Feel better soon!! LOL such lovely wrapping Captain ><

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS!! AWWW! Thankies Yuli! I shall take you blessings with me for luck +A+9 !!

      Yea.. I am officially sick T^T !!

      Captain: Thank you Sergent Yuli!

      Delete
  3. Oooh tying up Cap ^O^*** Such a sweetheart for helping you out though ^O^ /

    Hope you feel better soon ~ that's stress, I think *blames everything on stress* ~ am also glad your boss is being nice to you these days ^__^ //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't he such a sweetheart? XD hehe <3 !

      Thankies Senchi!! I am hanging there! hehe. I will do my best and hopefully bring home good news +A+9 !!

      Delete