Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Oh my my, so handsome!

Very awesome day today! Work was pretty chill and went by fast, I also left early to go to my Dentist to have him sign my application papers! After that, I had a quick lunch and drove up to one of the schools I am applying to. When it was finally my turn to fill out my application with the counselor, I was majorly nervous, but then everything went fine, and I submitted my... 4th application :D ! DONE! So I pray I get into this one too, bc it is one of the top schools in CA to do DH! Went home, all giddy and happy, and then saw the most Handsomest mug of all time ;D ! 

Captain: Why... When I took this photo-shoot, I was thinking about Taz the whole time... Don't I look so handsome for her?
William: Bulbasaur!

Captain: So handsome.. that I need a closer look!
William: Bu..Bulbasaur.... ( ' - ' );;;
Captain: WHAT A HANDSOME MUG!  (pun intended, Thank you Tori!)

6 comments:

  1. I'd get a closer look too ~ as in WAY up close ~ and personal ^O^***

    Good good GOOD luck, my Tsucchi!!! I think in the end the hardest thing you will have to do is to choose which school to go to because you will pass ALL your applications ^___^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! HEY! you look closer to your RDJ! Chris Evans is for me to look closer! :P hahaha!

      Thankies Senchi! I will do my best :D ! LMAO! I wish I had that problem of choosing schools! haha XD One can only wish T^T

      Delete
  2. LOL SO FUNNY!! XD You and your captain are both adorables!!

    Congrats on the applications!!! EEP! *crosses fingers & pray*
    b>UD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Thanks Yuli! You know me, I love my Chris Evans ~ <3 ! hahaha XD

      Thank you very much! I hope I get in! >u<9

      Delete
  3. I hope you get into the school you want to! Best of luck! :D I'm super glad that you were able to enroll into the school, now it comes down to waiting for the results! I hope it's good news too X3 LOL Captain America mug is too hilarious XD haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies much Ryuna! Yea, being able to enroll is already so big for me haha!~ Now waiting is the hard part! hehe.

      YEA! Thanks for the mug too! Im sure you probably gave Tori the headsup to get it for me >A> you.. my friend... are one evil villian! You know all my weaknesses! haha

      Delete