Thursday, March 15, 2012

Ready for Wondercon!

Captain: AWAY TO WONDERCON FAIR WILLIAM!! +A+9
William: Bulbasaurrrr!!!! ^u^
  

Ahoy everyone! Tomorrow is Wondercon! I can't wait! As you can see Captain America is ready as well! He took Roxas's keyblade XD haha! Well... borrow, Captain is a good guy ;D A gentleman if you will ! haha. William is my personal Bulbasaur <3 ! My baby <3 haha. I freakin love my William!! Will post up more adventures of Captain America at Wondercon tomorrow!! Tata ~ <3 If you are going, see you there!

4 comments:

  1. LOL He can borrow Roxas's keyblade, nice hahaha. I need to remember to pack Thor XD lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeyyaaahhh THAT IS SO ADORABLEEEE!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE how your captain figure represents you lol <33 its just too cute! GAH THAT SMEXY KEYBLADE! awwh and bulbasauurrr ; u ; -squeals- Can't wait to see your new adventureees!! >< Have fun Tsuuu!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why haven't you evolved William into a Venusaur ^O^;

    Take me with you, Cap!! ^O^ /

    Have fun at the Wondercon my Tsucchi ^__^ //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Senchii!!

      YEA I had tons of fun! Gona write a mini blog of it right now! hehe XD !!

      AHH!! Noooo!! I will always want my William to be a Bulbasaur! hehe XD Hes just more pudgey and cute <3

      Delete