Monday, March 19, 2012

This Nervous feeling~

Handling applications can really take a toll on your body and mind. I feel incredibly drained from all this stress. But no matter what, I will do my best to smile and hope for the best! I got a lot of studying to do if I want to have a chance in getting into these schools. I will do my best! I cannot give up! I am nervous to the bone, but... I will not give up. Every time I feel the anxiety, it also inspires me to keep going and motivates me even more to try harder. The stress and anxiety does get to me, but I fight it! For my passion, I will do what I can! I hate people who give up. I know it is difficult, but everyone has to be strong and keep fighting for their dreams. I have no room for pity for others who don't try hard or have no motivation for their work. I hope this blog also inspires other to do their best, and never give up. No matter how difficult it is and how painful it is. Don't let other people affect you. This is your life, it is up to you to do what you please and live it to the fullest.

Captain: I support you Taz! Heres a good luck teeth charm!
Teeth Mickey: *thumbs up*

I will create smiles just like Mini Laboon!


8 comments:

  1. Yeah no worries ya will do great =) I'll be rooting for ya...I really do need my teeth cleaned....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I get in Tori, I would actually need a volunteer for me to work on for my tests! ;D It will be free and I will get to work on you! haha

      Thank you much! I will keep doing my best! >_<9

      Delete
    2. Btw, when you say Rooting for me, was that pun intended ;D ?

      Delete
  2. *HUGS YOU* The Toothy Mickey really suits you ^___^ Just like your husband to do something sweet for you like that neh ^__~**

    YOU INSPIRE ME!!! I super super love what you wrote today (well duh I always love everything you write ^O^ /) It's true!!! I super know how you feel ~ and I super agree ~ it's one thing to want things, but quite another to actually get out there and DO something about it!!! "nothing comes without hard work" ~ that's my motto, and it looks like it's yours too!!

    Then again, great minds think alike deshou? ^O^***

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SENCHI ;A;/ YES! haha. I am glad I inspire you! I sometimes inspire myself. LOL jk jk. I don't XD haha! But my friends who are really strong and work hard, they inspire me to also work hard too! hehe.

      Like, I understand how hard it is to let things get to you, but even when one door closes, they say a window opens! SO YOU JUST GOTA JUMP OUT DAT WINDOW! haha XD

      YEA! Toothy Mickey I got from my friend! haha ~ and my Hubby is always lookin out for me XD haha! (that Captain is actually the model after Chris Evans! Doesnt it look like him ;D?)

      Delete
  3. AHAHAHAH XD the end was funnyyyy~
    awwh Tsuuu i LOVE inspiring blogs!!!!
    ; u ;d GREAT JOB!! I wish you the best
    in your applications. FIGHTING~~~!!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe Thank you so much Yuli! Many of my friends and family inspire me, and so I would love to do the same to others if I can! Your wishing of the best means a lot to me! Pray for me my love! +A+9 ! For when I make big moneys, I'm taking everyone out to eat +A+9 ~ haha XD

      Delete
  4. ; U ; ooohh you bet i'm praying!!!
    I know you can do this!!! <333333
    AHAHAH YES!! GO FOR THE FEAASST XD!

    ReplyDelete