Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The right amount of sleep~

~is different for everyone... Had to stay up last night helping my brother Hyo edit his essay. It took awhile, he gave it to me to edit at 12AM =A=;; ! Wished he gave it to me earlier so I could sleep earlier. haha ~ but ehhh. I still did it. I didn't get my 7 hrs of sleep, I know .. everyones all "woww.. at least you get 7" HEY... I'm getting old, and for my body to function normally, I need at least 7. haha ~~ Its just my body is used to that many hours. I aint a youngin any more haha. Any who~~ gonna hit the hay early to make up those hours =u= ~~!! Remember to try to sleep early if you can ;D ! 

William: Hey Deebo can we nap with you?
Deebo:  ..........
William: Mini Willy is gona nap there~~
Deebo: ............
William: This spot looks comfortable!
Deebo: ................................
William: Actually, We are going to settle in closer :3
Deebo: ... !!!












Deebo: Mreow!! (Will you get off me!)
Yes.. then afterwards, Deebo used "Paw Punch" on William XD

7 comments:

  1. Wow 7 hours!!! Super dream!!! But then, I think I'm getting about that much these days ~ wow Tsucchi if you ain't a youngin no more then what about me trololololol ~ on hardship schedules I allow myself 4 hours, but wow ~ my goal in life is to get 10 ^O^***

    GAAAAAAH WILLIAM + DEEBO PHOTOS SOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE *DIES* ^O^**** Super Love ^____^***

    And lucky Hyo-san ~ he has a nice big sister to help him ^__^** also had to help Hopa my bro with his thesis and ink his plans (he's studying to be an architect) ~ sigh ~ these younger bro's ~ what would they do without us huh? LOL ^O^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? I am so spoiled to have 7 hours. haha XD But I make time to sleep haha. I just spread out my work so I am able to get that much amount. But just you wait, when I get back into school, its gona be like 5 hours of sleep or less. T^T ! haha. SENCHI IS YOUNGIN FOREBA!!! <3

      LOLS! Thankies! I know! Deebo is my precious baby<3 hehe XD I love her to death. Is it wrong to say I love her more than my nieces? OF COURSE NOT! cuz Deebo is my baby. lmao XD

      Yea, I always help Hyo out. He always runs to me to bail him out =A=;;! Sigh.. being a big sis is tough! haha. Aww! I just know that Hopa is going to be a great architect! hehe XD ! SRS. our bros sooo need us XD haha. they better pay us back ten fold in the future!

      Delete
  2. XDDD OMG!!!! YOUR CAT IS JUST TOO CUTE!!! LMAO THAT EXPRESSION IS PERFECT!! EEYYAAHHH i wanna snuggles your kittyyyyy <3333

    And i just love the way you're blogging through your pictures like that hahahaah its so fun!! XDD

    *U* Wow you're so nice to edit your bro's essay for him! Lmao >A> my brothers never ask me such thing cuz they never care about school work pbfft. AND i understand what you meaaann OAO its so weird, i used to want to sleep very late but nowadays i find myself wanting to sleep earlier. eh blame college. *U*d Hopes you get another awesome vacay and more rest~~!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! Dudeee trust me Yuli, everyone that sees her, immediately wants to cuddle with her! But shes a lil princess, so she only cuddles with you, when SHE wants to. haha. She complains like a baby when you try to cuddle with her XD haha! So spoiled <3

      Im so glad you are liking my blog! I am srsly having a blast with this! Its like my daily lil pictures and events ya know? Gotta keep the memories :D ! hehe

      DUDE!! Its good that you want to sleep earlier! I encourage it! haha. Its healthy and will improve in your work :D hehe

      Delete
    2. LMAO AWWHH!! Guess thats what she gets for being so adorableee ; A ; i might end up squeezing her too hard~~

      :D IKR!! I LOVE IT >< !!!

      Hehe yes yes <333 YAY FOR SLEEP ~~~

      Delete
  3. lol i like the fact that debo never moved from said proding till the end

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! yup :D Shes used to me <3 hehe She knows mama loves her XD

      Delete