Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mr. Jackel, Dr. Hyde?!?

Today was just a mixture of emotions! It started out as happy though! Happy because new One Piece Chapter came out!! AND TRAFALGAR LAW WAS THERE!! He is definitely one of my favorite characters! Hes so freakin bad arse XD ! We still don't know if he is going to be a good guy or a bad guy, but either way, I will still love him XD ! Medical guys ftw ~

Trafalgar "Surgeon of Death" Law and his Pirate Ship! Captain of the Heart Pirates!
 Then when I got to work ~ The mood changed to Stressed/Worry ! I start thinking about school applications and not getting accepted. It just suddenly bummed me out, and I was stressing and freaking out a bit :\ ! 

Afterwards, Boss gave us a huge project to do- So that was like.. semi anger and tiredness at the same time. But the time went by fast. After anger comes ~~

Sadness ~  I came home, and my dad talks to me about the bills that we have. Gahh.. its a bit high this month bc of the whole Solar power set up plus Hyo's fee for going to Vietnam for the Medical Trip. Gahhh! Money probs =[ ! Plus my Dad's shoulder is hurting big time, and he had to go home and to the doctors right away! I hope his shoulder heals =[ ! *worrys*

Then after dinner ~ had another bottle of Curiosity cola to cheer myself up ~ and I was good again! Watched a new episode of Modern Family while making my nails all fancy~ <3
Sparkly! Gold in honor of Trafalgar Law

8 comments:

  1. Oh no, so sorry you're having a hard time at home ~ as if you didn't have enough to worry about right now ~ good luck with everything my Tsucchi ~ whatever life dishes out, I so know you can SO handle it!!

    Ha ha you're like my brother Hopa ~ super One Piece fan ^__^

    Oh, and nice nails ^O^ //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! Senchi! thank you so much! Please keep following my blogs if you like ;D ! more fun pictures to come! haha XD Im going to wondercon tomrw! bahahaha XD <3 !

      Yea, if someone were to ask whats your fav anime, Id say One Piece in a heart beat!

      Delete
  2. Your Nails came out great (: Dude... Law was totally worth to get XD he looks so awesome, let me put Smoker next to him XD I WANT MIHAWK. And I'm tempted to get Luffy and his crew but I'm afraid if I try, I'm going to end up missing one character or something! It'll piss me off...

    Anywho I hope the best for you and your family ): I know there are bad days, but keep looking out for the good days (: Cheesy I know but things get better in time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA! Dudeee...!!! In the manga right now its actually Law vs Smoker!! LMAO XD ! haha

      Thanks so much for the support Ryuna! >n<9 I must keep a positive mind!

      Delete
  3. LOOOOOOOL MEDICAL GUUUYS <333

    omg ; A ; i hope you guys solve the bill problems!! and your Dad's shoulder D: hope its nothing too big and that it'll heal soon! GOOD LUCK YOU GUYS *hugs*

    LOL *U* that curiosity cola you're talking about makes me curious! -imagines taste- OOHHH LALAAAA~ *A* SUCH BEAUTIFUL NAILS!! SO SPARKLY! :D Interesting color combinationnn!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS srs, medical guys = hawtttt. haha XD !

      Yea! I think my dads shoulder is slowly healing, we are still waiting for the Xrays and doctors report to see whats wrong >_<!

      Curious cola is freakin awesome! The ginger and herbs in it, totally make a difference! lols XD

      Yea, my nails are just random OxO!! It was fun though! I get inspired by looking at some pix online XD

      Delete
  4. Ahh alright! Hope its all good >A< wouldn't wanna get a big medical bill!

    OMG sounds yummy *U* its like that Mountain Dew Voltage with the ginseng~ i feel in love instantly!!

    HAHAHA yeah same hereee C:

    ReplyDelete