Thursday, March 22, 2012

A flash from the past!

My friend Ryuna got me a Captain America Pez candy thing! OMGSH! I havn't had these since I was a wee lil kid! haha. ohh the memories. Back in the day, I had a Bugs Bunny one, but it broke, and my dad got me a Tweetie one instead, and I didnt like it XD haha! ahhh memories!~ <3 ! 

Captain: Oh my! These Pez are awesome!
Also, I just got myself some hot bitchin boot ankle heels~~ :D <3 SO SEXY! I've been feeling a bit down and stressed lately, so getting shoes.. helps ;D ! HAHA! XD I love them oh so much!! These are the ones I have been searching for! :D
Taz: Don't my ankle boot heels look awesome next to the new issue of Catwoman #7 ? <3

7 comments:

  1. Wow I haven't seen one of those Pez thingers in like forEVER either ^O^ Or a Catwoman comic for that matter ^O^; But man those are a pair of HOT heels ~ something Catwoman would totally wear ~ but they would look more awesome on you ^O^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?!? The pez is srsly flash frm the past! haha XD ! YEA! Thats the newest Catwoman issue. Its pretty good XD haha <3 !!
      I'll show you pictures of me wearing them heels after the dinner party Im going to ;D

      Delete
  2. I LOVE THEM HEELS <3 they're so sexy on you :D your bf will get a nosebleed from your hotness XD and if he doesn't he's not a man! >_> He's a muppet of a man! LOL JK (too much muppet movie watching... har di har :D) I can't wait to see you wear those shoes <3

    OH! And your welcome on the pez, haha it's as handsome as your mug that Tori got you :D Letter P is done, now for about... 22 more letters to go? Don't worry I got sneaky plans up mah sleeves fufufu... X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU SO MUCH RYUNA! haha. Chris Evans will def get nose bleed ;D Bhahahahaha!! <3 !! LMAO Im a muppet of a mannn~~ <3 lols.

      Damn you and the alphabet >A>!! *shakes fist*

      Delete
  3. XDD OMG those pez~ i forget how they taste likeee. And SERIOUSLY SMEXY HEELS !!! omgosh i wonder what outfit you'll pair them with eep!! :D curious curious~! Speaking of shoes >A> i've been wanting some new ones too.. and for some odd reason i've been craving for a red colored skinny jean. *A*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha Pez is like.. pure sugar. lols XD !! No real flavor I believe. haha XD I WILL SHOW YOU MY HOT PIX IN MY OUTFIT! haha ;D No worries! you will be seeing lots of pix! hehe.

      DUDEE Red skinny jeans? Thats hot!! I totaly wana see you in them :D

      Delete
  4. WOOHOO!!! 8DD Can't wait ~~~~
    LOL ; u ; if i ever get theemmm gaahh.

    ReplyDelete