Friday, March 30, 2012

Testing and Vacation at the same time!

Had a trip up to norcal for the school I am applying for. Studied and then took the test! Aced the math section! 100% !! I was so happy haha. The english, I didn't get 100%, but still did above average! If I had more time, I think I would have done a lot better. I had to read 15 essays... in 15 minutes.. and answer 30 questions. WTH!?! How can anyone read that fast and retain all the information? OAO!!! Aiyy.. But yea, otherwise, a good vacay while studyings! ARGGG... Im still super sick though... T^T sickness... go awayyy!! Too many things happen, so Ima just post up some random pix I took! :D Enjoys!

The 3D Puzzle Heart Hlimzors helped me build :D ! Its pretty darn hard D: !
Captain at the Shakespeare Garden, San Francisco CA
Captain: I remember the time of Shakespeare!
Captain at the Concert Hall, Golden Gate State Park, SF
Captain: These mango mochis are delicious!
Sushirrito ! Its like Sushi, but as a burrito! haha XD
Moose! My other baby! Hes my little handsome boy :D <3
Hlimzor and I finished building the Thousand Sunny!
Hope you guys enjoy! :D Now I need to pass out due to the medicine kicking in plus the long drive! @A@

4 comments:

  1. HOLY DAANG YOU ARE SO INTELLIGENT!!! 100% in Math?!?! IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME!! -dies- <33 GLAD YOU DID GREAT! THEY'LL DEFINITELY ACCEPT YOU!!

    OAO Theres a Shakespeare garden?!!? Waahh that is soo cool!! (though i could never follow his works..i'd need translation =A= )

    HOOOMMGGG!!!! MANGO MOCHIS?!?!?!! DROOL DROOL DROOL!!! WAAAAHHHHHHHHH /blowsup. I'M DYING TO TRY!!!~(Q A Q)~

    <33 daawwhh cuute kittyyyyyy~~~ and awesome ship! YOU GUYS ARE SO TALENTED!! *A*9

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe ! Thanks so much Yuli ! haha. Yea! I was so shocked when she told me I got perfect in math. I was like OuO Cuz Im Asiannn!! lols XD jk jk! But yea, Math I'm decent in. lols XD !

      YEA! The garden was small, but fun to take pictures at! I love his books hehe.

      YESS OMGSH ! THE MANGO MOCHIS WERE DELISH!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVED IT! haha. It has fresh mangos inside too! XDDD <3 So yummies! I wish to feeds you ! haha

      Delete
  2. Wow I couldn't possibly get 100% in Math ~ English maybe, but Math ~ never in a gajillion years ~ you are SOO AWESOME!!! YOU ARE SURE TO ACE THAT TEST ^_______^ //

    Wow Cap and you sure made the rounds ~ love love love the photos you took ~ now I'm not sure how big Cap really is ^O^;

    And man I SUCK at those kinds of puzzles ~ and have no patience for scale models ~ you are sooo talented and hard hardworking ^__^ //

    Good heavens, I think Moose is (is it possible?) cuter than Deebo ^___^ //

    I'm so sorry to hear you're still sick u_u; I do hope you get better soon soon soon ~ *hugs you*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS! I think I could have gotten 100 in english too, but I needed more time >_<! haha.

      LOLS I took Captain everywhere I could! hahaha XD ! Hes my date everywhere <3 ! hehe

      REALLY? you like Moose more than Deebo? hahaha XD ! Yea, he is freakin handsome. He has whites on his paws, so they look like mini socks :D hehe! XD He purrs like a pigeon and knows how to do tricks! He can roll over, give high fives, and shake. LOL XD

      I will get better soon! +A+9 I am woman! I am strong! hehe

      Delete