Thursday, July 26, 2012

111 Questions !

So on Tinierme ~ They had this thing where people post on their diaries to answer these questions ~ I never got to post it up in a diary, but I did took the time to answer the questions! haha So here are my answers and well I fixed some to match with todays date! haha XD Enjoys ~ :D  I was a bit lazy, and I've always wanted to post this up XD hehe !  PICTURE FIRST!

Law or Ace? I CANNOT CHOOSE BTW MY ONE PIECE GUYS T^T! Darn you Ryuna for making me think! lol XD

[[ QUESTIONS BEGIN! ]]

1) Are you really ready for 111 questions?
Tooo easy :]

2) Where are you taking this test at?

In my headquarters.

3) Was your last real relationship a mistake?
I am still in my first real relationship :]

4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
my cat ~   Shes my baby XD

5) Do you regret it?
Never !

6) Have you ever been depressed?
haha ~ everyone gets depressed :] Even Tsuper me XD

7) Are you a boy or girl?
Unicorn


8) Do you have a job?
yes :] ! to kill :] 


9) What is your relationship status?
Taken ….by many ~ :P

10) How do you want to die?

In my sleep ~ dreaming of adventures ~ <3


11) What did you last eat?
Ramen… +A+b the good spicey kind

12) Played any sports?

Tennis, Swimming, Bball, Martial arts, Ping Pong

13) Do you bite your nails?
No thanks D: No keratin cells for me :P

14) When was your last physical fight?
In my room with a friend ~ We were using Judo/Hapkido moves on each other….:D Sparring is fun!

15) Do you have an attitude?
When I am standing up for what I believe in and for my friends. Yes ~

otherwise, I am one of the most chill person ever.

16) Do you like someone?

Yes. I like everyone ~ +A+b

17) What is your real name?
J. Lee


18) What is the background of your computer screen?

One piece art ~ ;D


19) Are you gonna get high later?

High… on life?? :D


20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Yes, the people who hurt my family… I hate them. 

21) Do you miss someone?
Yes, I miss all my friends from Norcal :]

22) Twirl or cut your spaghetti?
Twirly twirl!

23) Do you tan a lot?
Hell no. Im super pale D: Like a ghost.. ~( ‘ 3 ‘ )~

24) Have any pets?
2 Cats! 1 cat lives with me, other cat lives with my lover. :] The one that is with me, her name is Deebo. And the 2nd cat –his name is Moose :] ! My babies~ ;]
Oho and some Koi fishes in the backyard XD huge ones!


25) How exactly are you feeling?
Stressed!!! EFFFAHHHHHHH OAO!! And Tired ~ the usual, but also excited!


26) Ever eaten food in a car while someone or yourself is driving?
All the time ~ :D


27) Ever made out in the bathroom?
That… is freakin.. disgusting.. why would anyone make out in a bathroom!?! I don’t know =A=;

28) Would you take any of your exes back?
No. LOL. I am the heart breaker  XD !


29) Are you afraid of spiders?
Naw, they kill other things for me, then my cat eats the spiders. HUZZUH FOR FOOD CHAIN! Cockroaches on the other hand… :[  

30) Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
yes… I would change some of my freakin answers on my tests bc of my stupid mistakes… OTZ! But yea, sure, it would be pretty fun I guess. XD I would go back in time, to give myself a high five. XD

31) Do you regret anything from your past?
haha… there are a few things I regret, but its ok. I learn :]



32) What are your plans for this weekend?
BIRTHDAY BASH~~ <3 :D  

33) Do you want to have kids?
ehhhh… mayb in the long future. Iono :\

34) Did you ever kiss someone whose name starts with an M?

M?... Mama? :0 . but real name, nahh.

35) Do you type fast?
Like the Flash :]

36) Do you have piercings?

Nope ! Don’t need ‘em.

37) Want any more?
Don’t need ‘em.

38) Can you spell well?
No… OTZ . My English sucks  :\


39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yes ~ but its alright :]

40) What are you craving right now?
Pumpkin or banana cheesecake… ~ mmmMmmm.. ohh yeaaa…. =Q=

41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yes :] ! For Red Cross and with a few friends

42) Have you ever been to jail?
I’ve seen Alkatraz? D:


43) Have you ever been on a horse?
OMG YES! So fun =u=b I always pretend Im a hero riding on a horse to save someone! Like a prince O///o! Or that my horse is a Unicorn ! My kind <3

44) Kissed someone in a pick up truck?
Kissed in a vehicle, but not a pick up truck :]

 
45) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Sadly… All the freakin time :\ ! No joke. Haha. I break girls and guys hearts if you could imagine :\
Not proud, but its something you have to do at times :\  

46) Have you ever been cheated on?
No one dares to cheat on me :] it’s a death sentence. They would be stupid to cheat on someone as great as me XD !

47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
LOL . yes :] *teaching them a lesson to mess with me*


48) What time is it currently?
10:07PM.. I.. should sleep soon… !!


49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
Yea, I dormed/shared apartments with my buddies when I was at UCD. Haha XD Not gonna marry them…. ;;
Plus, I lived with my lover during school time too :] ! Parents didn’t mind either. Lols XD Let me tell you now, its super fun ;] ! LOL 

50) What should you be doing?
Getting ready for bed… T^T

51) What's irritating you right now?
My stress…. OTZ… and worries … and Hlim =-=;; !  

52) Have you ever liked someone so much that it hurts?
No. I hurt them instead. :D ~ but yea, I think I can understand the feeling. Unless we are talking about liking someone so much that my heart explodes for joy XD haha!


53) Does somebody love you?
Everyone does ~ HAha ;] srsly, I am super lovable… ( /O u O )/ come here…


54) What is your favorite color?
Blue, Black, White, Blue-Aqua ~ ! then you add it to my 2ndary fav colors: Gold/yellow, Green, brown/tan- then 3rtiary colors: purple, red ~  etc. :]


55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
Yes :P !! Hahaha Me and Bear had to change into our fancy clothes to go to the SM town after party since its in a club. So we changed from our comfy concert clothes, into our fancy club clothes (it was mandatory). LOL. Its fun :] ! There was no other place we could change =A=;; Thank goodness my car  is big enough XD LOL!

57) Do you have trust issues?
Nah, I trust people, but once they break my trust, then forget about it :] ! I move on ~ XD

58) You are over half way done with this. Are you sure you want to continue?
Might as well finish! As my Mama always say ~ GO BIG OR GO HOME!

59) Do you have any siblings?
Yes~ A younger bro !

60) Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Extremely ! Dad calls me fatty, Mama calls me ugly. :] I call them Old man and Old Lady XD We totally rock. We always make fun of each other too. Good times <3 I scold at my parents all the time when they don’t eat right...or buy the wrong things. srsly.. Im like the parent at times =A=; Im also the buffer when they get into arguments. PEACE MAKER! B]


61) Do you live with anyone?
As of right now, back at my parents ~ hopefully I can find an apartment.. OTZ

62) Do you believe your most recent ex thinks about you?
PFFT. Nah.. :] That would be sad. Lols ~ Its been too long since I have had an “ex”


63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
I don’t cry. Too manly.  :] LOL jk jk. I honestly don’t remember since I havn’t really cried lately.. Although I cry when I look at my bills… LOL


64) Do you give out second chances too easily?
I do give out 2nd chances. But after the 2nd time and you still eff up. Then forget about it. If you don’t learn from your mistakes and you keep making mistakes, you are just being a dumb@$$. End of story :]


65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
I only forget if the person is not worth my forgiveness. ( what Yuli says. )

66) Is this year the best year of your life?
Every year is the best years of my life. Bc I learn so much and made so many friends. :] Every year I experience new things, and that makes it worth the best years!

67) What was your childhood nickname?
Neko ~ (my group of friends, we all had an animal to represent our personalities :) )


68) Have you ever walked outside completely naked?
No. I wouldn’t share it with the world like that. LOLS


69) What is your motto in life?
Hakuna Matata.


70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
Yes ~

71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
Played Dynasty Warriors ~ :]

72) Do you have a best friend?
Yes ~  A few :] ! 2 girls, 2 guys. LOL XD


73) What is bothering you?
Time, money, school, the heat… @A@

74) Have you ever been out of your country?
No :[


75) Do you play the Wii?
Yes :D Prefer PS3 though  X3

76) Are you listening to music right now?

all the time ~ haha XD Everywhere I go theres music!

77) Do you like Chinese food?
Yes ~ Everything.

78) Do you know your fathers b- day?
Of course :D ! My Papa is my hero!

79) Are you afraid of the dark?
The dark is afraid of me }:]

80) Is cheating ever okay?
Depends ~ Cheating on a test. Its ok. It’s a part of survival we are talking about here. Just don’t get caught.  (especially when you get to college, everyone cheats. You just gotta :\ )Everyone cheats on test at least once in your life.  BUT CHEATING ON LOVE! THAT IS WRONG! If you cheat on love, love will cheat on you! *stabs *

81) Are you mean?
I can be ~ :] But usually I am not. Just gota get to know me.

82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
Probably for awhile… then I don’t care anymore. Lol.Which is bad… LOL XD

83) What was the last song you listened to?
Baby Steps – SNSD TTS

84) Do you believe in true love?
Of course :] ! True Love = unconditional love.

85) What are you currently wearing?

Oswald tshirt + PS3 boxers haha

86) What do you wear to bed?
Shirt + Boxers. Or these Vietnamese clothes my aunty sewn for me from Vietnam!

87) What is the weather like right now?
HOT! *melts* I can’t take the heat…!

88) Do you like the outside?
Ehhh…… depends :] Nature nature. I dislike insects… and being too dirty. But it can be fun at times :] ! I don’t mind it~ XD I love hiking!

89) Are you currently bored?
NO! I am never bored :] ! Srsly. NEVER! I always got sh!t to do X0

90) Do you wanna get married?
Already married to Chris Evans ~ /shot


91) Is it cute when a boy/girl calls you baby?
…. Ehhh my lover calls me sweetie. :]  If Chris Evans calls me baby ~ I don’t mind ;]

92) Are you hungry?

Nah Im good. Getting fat… ._. *squeezes flab..*


93) Have you ever made out for more than a half hour straight?
DUDE.. that’s a really long time D:…. Haha. I don’t think so. :P  With Chris Evans I will… ;]


94) What makes you happy?

I could write a whole essay on this. But yea ~ to sum it up. Life :]


95) Would you change your name?
Nah, I have a pretty awesome name :]

96) Ever been to Alaska?
I WANT TO! I heard the Alaska cruise is amazing  (/;3;)/

98) Do you watch the news?
No but I read it online :] 

99) What' s your zodiac sign?
Leo

100) Do you like Subway?
No way D:! Once you have had the best sandwich in the world, you can’t go back to Subway :\ ! IKES SANDWICHESSS (San Francisco)


101) Would it be hard to kiss the last person you kissed?
Yes, bc of long distance :[ ! 

102) Your best friend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?
haha ~ My lover is already one of my best friend :] When you are in a relationship, they become your best friend. :]


103) Do you talk like your friends?
LOL. Yes I do. Haha  I think quite a bit! But they start talking like me after awhile too!!! I also pick up some of their habits. Haha its fun XD for example; when I see cute animals. I always say “aww babiesss” And now all my friends are saying it. LOLS

104) What do you plan to do with the rest of your day?
Sleeeepppp

105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
Nope. I don’t care XD  ~ Mayb in the past in High School, but now. Not anymore.

106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete self around?
All my friends. Opposite sex or not. I am always my complete self. Why hide something so awesome? B] LOL/shot.

107) Who was the last person of the opposite sex you talked to?
My bro  XD 

108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
YES. Smoking is freakin disgusting. My lover doesn’t smoke. Thank god. But if they do, Ima end it right away. I get cough attacks when I am near smoke. :\ Disgusting. Girl or guy smoking, is a total turn off.  Unless its in Anime.. LOL XD

109) Who's the last person you had a deep conversation with?
My friend who needed me ~ :]

110) Favorite lyrics right now?
NANANANANANANANA BATMANNN!!

111) Can you count to one million?
Of course :D  ! Can I do it exponentially? :D


2 comments:

  1. I'm a Leo too ^__^* No wonder we get along ^__^* Even though I would've answered a few things differently (like I have never cheated on a test, even in college ~ although I have written papers for other people / done their art projects for them) ~ There's this old 80s song I know with lyrics that go something like "though my views may be wrong, they may even be perverted, she'll hear me out and won't easily be converted, to my way of thinking, in fact she'll often disagree, but at the end of it all, she will understand me" ^__~

    Anyways never be anything but what you are deshou? And yes, indeed, you are lovable my Tsucchi ^__^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY FOR LEOS! <3 haha XD we are the best!

      OH~ haha cheating ~ ehhh... yea... there are always different views on that! haha you are such a good person Senchi XD haha !

      YUP! You must always be yourself, bc you just know how awesome you are B] !

      Delete