Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Finding a place ~

So all the people who said they will live with me for the upcoming school year, bailed out on me. One dropped out of the program, and the other decided she will live with her boyfriend. Sooo... ~~~ I am all alone :\ FOREVER ALONE?!?!?! D< HELL NO! But yea, throughout the whole day, thats all I have been thinking and stressing about. Where will I live? The places around my school is sooo expensive =[ ! Especialyl now, I am by myself. I am still lookin around for a roomate, so hopefully... something cheap and safe will show up ! *crosses fingers*  T^T9 !! I will do my best!! Trying to reach out to my friends and family atm.. @A@!!  My last option is to commute from my house, but thats an hr drive to the school, and another hr drive back home =A= ! I don't think I would be able to do that everyday... </3 !  Too dangerous and I would be sooo tired T^T </3 ! Hopefully something will turn out! :D


1 comment:

  1. Meow I hope you find someplace to live soon ~ but I would rather you live at home and drive everyday than live someplace not safe T_T As regards cost, well, maybe do the math if it would cost more to drive everyday (gas) than to pay the rent? I hope you can find nice roommates to split the rent ~ like Sherlock and Watson ^_^; But anyway, even if you don't find a place / roommate before school opening (has it opened?) keep looking ~ maybe you can live at home for now and then move in to somewhere as soon as you find someplace ~ don't give up okay?

    ReplyDelete