Thursday, July 12, 2012

Comic Con Day 1 Overview

I actually have to go to bed soon since tomorrow is my turn to drive! So I will overview really quick for today! I will definitely rewrite a more detailed description once Comic con is over! haha XD but for now! Overview! The pictures will be up later this week as well :D ! 

Frankenweenies! - Tim Burton
-Saw a bunch of BATMOBILES = freakin awesome, will post up pictures! I think the Tumbler is my favorite! hehe XD 
-Saw many awesome things to take pictures of! 
- Went to see Tim Burton! (It was a Q an A session) Watched a few clips of his new movie Frankenweenies! ITS SO COOL! haha really cute :D I can't wait to watch it! Tim is a really funny guy haha XD
- Saw a lot of awesome EXCLUSIVE trailers that arn't out yet! Oz, The Lone Ranger (With Johnny Depp and Helen ((Tim's Wife!))) 
- Met the voice actors and director of "Wreck it Ralph" The new Disney movie that will come out soon! :D 
- Saw Jackie Chan! He is sooo freakin adorable, his new movie thats coming up seems pretty cool too! hehe XD I was too shy to go and ask him a question >u<! hehe !
- Bought quite a few things that I just love love love! A lot of shirts +A+9! 
- Got a lot of free things too! My fav so far, is the Superman tshirt (for the new movie) and the Hobbit pin! :D
- Saw new ASSASSIN'S CREED III demo/explanation thingy! Twas... freakin... awesomeee!! I can't wait to get the game!
- Oh! Saw Stan Lee today too XD haha! But only saw him from the distance. I already got his autograph, so didn't need another ones XD hehe!
- Damn cockroaches near Cha Teahouse! D< ! 

There is more things ~ but I will go into details later. I am going to knock out now so I can drive tomorrow +A+9 ! CHERIO!


2 comments:

  1. Wow that is totally mindblowing!!! I think I'd go nuts if I saw all of that ^__^ Ooh Lone Ranger huh ~ that is news indeed ~ I think Johnny Depp must have a blood pact with Tim or something saying "I must be in all your coolest movies" LOL ~ of course we can't help Helena BC LOOOL

    Ja ~ go sleep!! This is for the long haul and I don't want you to crash the car!! *love to you Tsucchi*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS ! Johnny Depp is actually the Godfather of Tim Burton's son :] haha! So they are like.. family haha XD

      Delete