Sunday, July 8, 2012

Feeling nostalgic ~ =u=

The other day as I was driving to Pasadena for school ~ I found an old CD I had made back when I was in highschool  and popped it on. OH MANNN~~~ . I felt sooo nostalgic ! The songs from the anime Gravitation came on ~ *u* IT WAS AWESOME! ~ I have also been watching old-school like anime too :D ! Lovingg ittt! :D hehehe ! These are the ones I have been watching and plan to watch again X3 ! 

Saiyuki <3
Yu yu Hakusho ~ I absolutely love Hiei! haha
Currently watching Zenki ~ haha, its aite XD old schools!
GRAVITATION !!!!!! <3 Will watch once I borrow from Ryuna! XD hehe
Funny scene from Gravi!! Oh how I miss it =u=!

~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. OH MY GLOOOOOOOOOOB YU YU HAKUSHO FOREEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ~

    Yeah my sweet little baby Hiei ~ it's funny you know, when i was a kid i loved Hiei but then when I grew up and developed a taste for beautiful boys (?__?) I am now married to Kurama looooooooooooooooooooooool

    ahaha that's right ~ old school anime for old people (like me) ^____^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLSSSSS !!!!! Dude, Kurama is all yours, Leave Hiei to me ;D hehehe ! <3

      Delete
  2. DUUUUDE! Classic anime are the best! DUDE! Forgot to lend you Gravitation when I saw you earlier! D: remind me the next time I see you! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR!? I need to get Gravi from you. I MISS IT SO!!!! T^T/ AHHHHH<3

      Delete