Saturday, July 7, 2012

Goodbye money ( /;u;)/

srsly ~ ...!!
Orientation went really well! I met a lot of new friends and possible future housemates :D haha! But now... my worries go into expenses....!! So... JUST the uniforms + books I have to be ready to pay $800+ ... and JUST my Dental equiptment... I have to pay $3200+.... HOLY FRAPPIN CRAPS!! T^T  That.. is a lot of money. AND ALL THIS... is not including my payment for the classes, parking, rent, and food expenses... !!! GAHHH!!!! T^T MONEY... PLES GROW ON TREES!! 

So now, I really have to budget myself till school starts :\ ! I still have to pay off my terrible credit card bill as well.. OTZ !! GAHH!!! Time to sell my arm and legs.. OTZ !


-------------------------

Ryuna just sent me this...  T^T THE DETAILS!! HOLY MOLYS!!  *dies**~~~ !!!

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=4489&sku=901386#!prettyPhoto/2/

4 comments:

  1. oh my giddy aunt ~ but what can we do my Tsucchi? it really comes down to priorities and stuff ~ believe me if moolers did grow on trees you would be the first to know about it because then i would start buying gc's on tinierme and gifting you like crazy!!!

    but i'm sure if you're careful enough with budgeting and stuff things will work out somehow ~ it's just that Cap will just have to wait for a bit... *hugs you*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea... money has to go to priorities first T^T <3

      Ah~ I like the Capt, but I won't get it. haha Even if it looks amazing, its just something I don't need. Its just nice to look at, but I will prob never get it for myself. haha I want the REAL Chris Evans XD bahahaha

      Delete
  2. LOL You posted up Captain America XD; yeah uberly detailed that it sort of hurts my eyes from its awesomeness X_X my god! lol.

    I PRAY TO GOD THAT YOUR TUITION WILL COST AS MUCH AS A JC PRICE! >< PLEASE PLEASE! Don't let it be expensive D: you already have to pay so much for other supplies! If you need help with anything please let me know I will do my best to help you out! (: It will be alright! Try to stay positive even though the money is a big ouch >_< money comes, money goes, you'll be fine! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?!?! Its like.. a mini Chris Evans at the palm of my hands. LOLS XD !!

      ;A; IKR?!?! GAHH!!! if only money grows on trees.. =[ !! and the tree was easy to take care of and never dies. haha XD !

      I just worry once birthdays and xmas comes along, I wont be able to get you guys the big gifts I want to get you =[

      Delete