Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy July 1st!

I want to "attempt" to blog everyday since July is sorta my bday month! haha ~ :] ! So here goes! +A+9 ! 

AX was awesome! I'll post up the pictures once I get organized and if I'm not lazy~ I didn't take much, its all on fb ! haha ~ Been busy and tired lately ><! So much goin on! haha busy busy as usual !!  


My fingers are itching to draw! I wish to draw my OC for One Piece next! I have so many plans for her! hehe ~ My OC would be Law's girlfriend/most precious person (/slaped OxO)  ~~ bwahaha! ;] Hey! Why not right? I love Law! Bahahaha XD I guess she would be if I was in One Piece, what would I be like ~ u_u!
I havn't thought of a name for her yet ~ I have only thought of her powers and a little bit of a background story for her~ I'll write it out properly once I have made the decisions! For now ~ I'll start on the sketches and such! hehe

What I got at AX ! :D
Trafalgar Law ~ WANTED - indeed.... ;] <3
Thank you Ryuna for getting me the wanted sign!

I also want to sketch some mini drawings of me and Carly as Modern benders in the Avatar series! hehe ~ I just love how our drawings of ourselves turned out! haha XD ! More outfits is needed +A+b !

SO MUCH I WANA DRAWWW!!!! 

4 comments:

  1. There's a lot I wanna draw too... I'm looking forward to your drawings Tsucchi and your everyday blogs here too ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUDE! You can totally do a blog a day :D I ALMOST did it XD; but I GOT SICK D: EFF MY LIFE! LOL oh well it was not meant to be. I will attempt it for another month or something LOL. But you can do it! Just do your best :D July is totally your month XD! You are uberly busy this month too but uber kudos to you to make time to blog a day :D

    Why is Law wanted sign so sexy... hahaha! And the figurine of him right next to the sign just makes it look even more awesome X)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its ok!! You almost did and thats really good! haha ~ Its gonna be hard once Comic con comes by~ lols XD ! Hopefully I can! haha +A+9!!

      IKR?!?!! Gahhh.. hes so sexyyy T^T/

      Delete