Friday, July 27, 2012

Shark Attack!

Today I received a lovely birthday gift from Hlimzors ! It is.... A SHARK SLEEPING BAG!! 8D Thank you sweetie <3 !

I named him Jimbei ! :D He is over 7 feet long! haha XD I love it!!
And with it ~ He wrote me this letter ~ :]

WHY POOP >A>!??!?
This drink is from Vietnam!~ Thanks Hyo!
Hyo got me this drink from Vietnam!~ Its sooo good! Super good tea! haha Its sooo refreshing! haha XD Hyo said he will get me more once he goes back to Vietnam next year! hehe XD Im savoring it <3 !

AND I MANAGED TO GET LAW MAGNET FROM THE RANDOM BAGS! +A+9 FINALLY! I actually got the stupid Mafia guy again... arg.. =-=! BUT ITS OK!! +A+9 Law <3

So handsome <3

4 comments:

  1. Oohhhh the Law looks soo good ^__^* And love love love the sharkey ~ at that size that could be actual!! ^__^;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Senchi! IKR?! Actual size <3 !! hahaha We had so much fun playing with it! XD

      Delete
  2. lol that sleeping bag is awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ISNT IT?!?! I can use it to sleep over at your place mayb! haha XD

      Delete