Friday, July 20, 2012

Exciting News! Winter Soldier !

Right when Ryuna posted this up for me ~ I just had to blog about it right away! I knew this was coming.. I had a feeling deep in my wee trousers... !!!!

*Q* !!!!!!!!! I will be waiting non-so-patiently for this!!
WINTER SOLDIER !! YESSSSS !!!! BUCKY !!! I knew it had to do with Bucky !! YES +A+9 ! This is too exciting !!! AND THIS IS OFFICIAL TOO!! Thank you Ryuna for showing me this, it made me so happy, that I dont even care I am going to the doctor soon XD haha !

Bucky Barnes- aka Winter Soldier !
Also ~ Please enjoy this video ~ They are so awesome..!!! <3


2 comments:

  1. Bucky shure has come a loooooong way from the Robin-wanna-be he was back in the 40's ^o^; I still remember when he rode in Cap's sidecar and Robin had no tights / pants / anything down there except his little green briefs and tinkerbell boots ^o^ (wait ~ this... kinda gives away my age, doesn't it? LOOOOL ^O^;) Now you and I both know Robin is so kick @$$ so now of course Bucky has to be too ^______^ / In fact (with your permission of course), I might even date him!!!! ^O^***

    ReplyDelete
  2. BUCKY! BUCKY! BUCKY!!!! I hope he's sorta like Jason Todd in the Marvel universe! LOL XD I can't wait too! OH! And the title for Thor's movie is Thor: The Dark World :D Can't wait! So much stuff to be excited for hehehe

    ReplyDelete