Wednesday, July 25, 2012

One Piece ADDICT ~~

I have been on such a One Piece high lately !! I have so many things I want to do and draw for One Piece! ahhhhh XD <3 !! I love talking about One Piece with Ryuna at work! Its just so fun! I always look forward to talking about it! haha XD I have so much to do and draw! GAHHHH XD *runs in circles*! I hope I can get started!

Mugiwara (Straw Hat) Crew <3
I am slowly coming up with my OP-OC's name! :D haha ~ Hopefully I can reveal her soon ;D ! hehe <3 ! For now. her last name is Jackal ~ <3 I think I am going to stick with it :D hehe ! Jackal "The Perfect Physician" ____   ! I need a first name still XD haha! TBC !! haha

<3
I CAN'T WAIT TILL THIS MOVIE COMES OUT!!! *freaks out*
Can't forget about my Law ~ <3

2 comments:

  1. I like jackals ~ grrrrs ^________^ Am looking forward to seeing your drawing of your OC here soon soon soon ^___~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Senchi! +A+9 You always support me! haha <3 I love it!

      Delete