Saturday, July 14, 2012

Last day of Comic con~

I got back awhile ago ~ but my family was here to celebrate my dear aunt's 60th birthday! haha XD ! So.. Yea.. I am EXHAUSTED! I will post up the details of comic con tomorrow when I get the chance to edit all the pictures and such! haha. ~ I am ready to knock out. I have been waking up at 4-5am in the mornings... its been rough . haha XD !  But sooo worth it! More pictures to come! Prepare yourself! hehe ~ I need to catch up on somethings now ~ @A@! then knock out and get some of dat sleep!!

Comic Con Day 1 : The Batmobile: Tumbler :] from the Dark Knight! I want one...T^T/

2 comments:

  1. Can't imagine parallel parking that ^o^; Looking forward to your photos Tsucchi ^_~ But for now yes ~ I hope you are catching up on your beauty sleep ^_^ *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dude !~~ Just wait till you see all the other Batmobiles.. and the cool part... they all are drivable :] ! We saw someone driving one of them down the street! LOL XD

      Delete