Monday, July 30, 2012

Recaping the moments of awesome

I am actually going to get kidnapped again in a few minutes by my cousins ~ So I am going to post this up now just in case I go home late and don't make the date >_<! But todays blog will be about the awesome day I had yesterday *u*9 !! ILL BE BACK!
----------------------------
 OK! Finally back! haha ~ But wow.. there is so much to update ! I actually have so much to say, but I don't think I have the energy to say it all. But basically, I just want to say how greatful I am to have such wonderful, caring, thoughtful, insert all the good words you can think of friends that I have. Yesterday, my best friends took me out for a birthday celebration. Celebrating me and Bear's birthday together. It was tremendously sweet. They planned out everything! I believe Tori was the mastermind, but I know for sure Ryuna had some plannin in it too! >u> Sneaky sneakkyyy!! haha!I love you guys so much, I can't thank you guys enough for such a fantastic birthday! I love you with all my freakin heart mind and soul ! <3

NOW SOME PICTURES SO PEOPLE CAN BE JEALOUS 8D !

Captain standing on the mountin of presents RYUNA got me!!! haha <3 I love it!

Full picture of the present cake ~ by Chef Ryuna ~ <3
All of Ryuna's gift to me <3 !!! *dies*
Srsly.. Ryuna.. you got me so much stuff !! I WILL GET YOU BACK!!! I LOVE IT ALL!!!!! GAHHHH!!!! Everything about my gifts is sexy beyond my wildest dreams. LOLS!! LAW ! <3 THE CAPTAIN AMERICA BACKPACK! I will use it forever <3 ! The Batman socksss <3333 I LOVEEE SOCKSSS <3 !! And the LEGOS! Omggg <3 *Diesxinfinity*
Bear's gifts to me! She made me a mini Prof Layton <3 ! hehe The B2st and Super Junior CDs <3 ! GAHH!! And she HANDMADE me a shield !!! <3
Tori's gifts to me!! The autograph album she made for me was tooo sweet!! The sweest thing ever! <3 She went to Disneyland for 4 days just to get autographs and pictures of "me (an art she drew of me)" with the characters! ;A; You are soooooooooooo romantic !!!!! *dies*
Pengen's gifts to me!! My fav lotion scent, plus awesome lil trinklets!! AND THE TOOTH!! OMGGG THE TOOTH! I WILL BE THE ENVY OF ALL MY CLASSMATES 8D !!!
<3 Sexy Law .. He.. is.. PERFECT... *dies* I will have a photoshoot of him soon ;D ! hehe
Ace and Luffy came along on our trip to Disneyland too! :D Ace is about to enjoy a red velvet bday cupcake with me, and I think Luffy wanted some ;D haha !
Our dessert tray!! Luffy is also enjoying some treats! :D Here we have sorted berries with a white chocolate conch shell. With 4 kinds of mini cupcakes of Mint, Vanilla, Red Velvet and Lemon. With a Lava chocolate cake and M&M
cookies!
Ace wants to claim this cake for the White Beard pirates!

Luffy disagrees and takes the cake for himself :D haha!! Luffy will be the new Pirate King! :D haha
Luffy and Ace going on a bro-vacation! haha XD

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thankies Meimei!! haha ~ Im telling ya, getting kidnap is hard work! haha XD

      Delete
  2. Totally love the christmas present/birthday present tower hahah hope you had an awesome day and an awesome birthday XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kits! Yea! It was totally fantabular *A*b

      Delete
  3. Omg better than Christmas!!! If I have even half or even a third or even TENTH of the awesome birthday you had I would be infinitely happy ~ Pengen-san's gifts to you are so so cute!! *dies*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IKR?! My mind was totally blown with all these gifts @A@!!! *dies of heart attacks* GAHHH!!! Its just too incredibly awesome !!! haha XD

      Delete