Thursday, July 5, 2012

Safe and Sound ~

My brother, Hyo, is going on his medical mission trip to Vietnam today! I am so proud of him! The medical group, MEMO, is basically going to various villages and cities in Vietnam to give medical aid to the people. I believe there will be a few free heart surgeries will be given as well for the needed. Its such a great thing he is doing, and I couldn't be prouder! 

Hyo, I wish you the best and safe trip! Please becareful and come back home to your family :D haha! Also, don't bring home a new Viet wife >A>;;; !! LOL XD (inside joke for Viet-Americans) ~! haha XD Your big sis loves ya! ;D 

My baby Brother~ :]
This picture I drew wayyy back in highschool. but its basically my brother screaming "I'm Sorry" bc I am about to kick his ass for stealing my Pepsi :P !!

Safe and Sound by Taylor Swift but sang by Sam Tsui ~ I love this song.. its so hauntingly beautiful ! 


4 comments:

  1. I would be freaking proud of him too ^_^ just as I know that he has every reason to be proud of his sister ^_^

    How come when Sam Tsui sings it it always sounds better ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dork !!! *hugs Senchi* <3 !! Get well soon love!!

      LMAO! I love both versions, but I think a lot of people think the same! they like Sam's version more XD haha!

      Delete
  2. I am uberly proud of your brother too! (: he is growing up to be a more independent and reliable young man... well slowly getting there at least hehe. But yeah! He is doing something for such a good cause. LOL the drawing is so random and cute XD hahaha

    Ever since you mention that Carly mention that Sam is too good looking and sings too well that he's gay D: I SEE THAT NOW! THAT IS ALL I SEE! LOL but we don't even know if he is or not XD even if he is, he is still one talented singer! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! Hyo still seems to rely on his family a lot haha XD but slowly but surely he will get there ! hehe. The drawing was like.. back in high school! LOL XD

      IKR?!?!?!?! I wonder myself haha XD but either way, hes so talented hehe XD

      Delete