Sunday, July 22, 2012

The Dark Knight Rises!

In about a few hours ~ My eyeballs will be enjoying me some The Dark Knight Rises in IMAX! I shall watch it in IMAX first, and then in DBOX the second time! Dbox is when the chair shakes along with the movie~ So its like a roller coaster :D ! hehe <3 ! I am uber excited to watch! +A+b !  I will post up my mind blowing reaction after I return from the movie :D

The Dark Knight ~ <3 My hero!

I would also like to take a moment to pray for those who lost their lives in Aurora, Colorado during the night of the premiere. May all the victims rest in peace and paradise. Our prayers go to everyone and their families as well.

REACTION TO THE MOVIE: ~~

MY MIND IS BLOWNNNNNNNNN!!! ITS BLOWN IN SO MANY PIECES AND IN SO MANY WAYS!!! OMG OMG!! I was on my toes the whole entire time!!!!!!! *dies*  GAHHHHH!!! IT WAS PERFECT! the ending... was just perfect..!!!  Everyone did a fantastic job! Tom Hardy as Bane... WOW.. couldn't have been more perfect. He was brilliant! Just as brilliant as Keith Ledger as Joker. Anne Hathaway was also purrrfect as Catwoman! She did sooo soooo well! She totally portrayed Catwoman's personality and attitude purrrfectly!!! I LOVED HER! She was brilliant <3 !

One of my favorite pictures of the family <3
AND OMG.. when TALIA was revealed... MY HEART BURNED WITH HATRED.. Deep inside, I sorta knew she was up to no good. I HAD THAT FEELING INSIDE!! I already hated her from the beginning. and then when she was Talia.... I WANTED TO KILL HER MYSELF D< ! I am so glad she died. I just wished Selena would have stabbed her real good first. LOL XD But yea.. GAHH!!

BUT THE ENDING!! OMGGG !!! I was soo happy with Robin... Joseph Gorden Lovettt ~~ <3 GAHH!! Now that he is Robin, I have fallen for him more. haha But no worries~ :D I know all the ladies in the world probably love him haha ~ (I still love my Chris Evans most ! <3 ) !!!
I believe (along with my friends) that he represents all the Robins combined. He has all the personalities and traits of each of the Robins! hehe XD

AND WHEN BRUCE AND SELENA WERE TOGETHER AT THE END! My heart exploded with happinesss ~~ YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS <3 !! BRUCE AND SELENA ALWAYS PLEASE!!! <3 !!!!! GAHHHHH!!

I can go on and on but I think I am still having a heart attack right now from the excitment! I can't wait to watch it again in Dbox!!! I am thinking of watching the movie again, AT LEAST 2 more times. LOLS XD <3 !!!

The Bat, and his Cat ;D <3

15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You mean the cat and her bat ;D <3 LOL!

      Delete
    2. LOLS YES! Agreed! It works both ways, but I do like The Cat and her Bat, bc BATMAN BELONGS TO CATWOMAN 8D !! Catwoman is the best thief in the world, because she broke into Bruce's heart ;D !! LOL BRUCE'S WORDS HIMSELF!! <3

      Delete
    3. I agreed with everything you just wrote lols! Batman and Catwoman are truly one of my all time favorite comic book pairing, as much as I like Green Arrow and Black Canary together, by far Catwoman and Batman, heck we grew up knowing they were always meant for each other. (:

      Delete
    4. YESSS !!! They are one of the best couples ever! haha XD ! You are so correct, they are meant for each other! How Catwoman said she grew up alone like a stray cat ~ and how Batman thinks he is alone too ~ and then they are together! And they just have so much chemistry together XD haha ! You can feel the sexual tension between them *u* <3 !! OOZZING OUT WITH LOVE HORMONES <3

      Delete
  2. Have fun my Tsucchi ~ I know you will ^_~

    Yes, terrible what happened...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart died watching it Senchi.... !! My rage came up when Talia came into the picture... and then I was ok again when I saw Selena with Bruce.. LOL XD

      Delete
  3. BUT YES! OMGGGG The movie was soooooooooo good, right after I finished watching it and I was like dude... Jen has to see it... TODAY! And was it worth it? HELL YES! LOL I am still feeling uber hype for the movie, its just so awesome. A great finish the the end of the trilogy indeed.

    Now when we see Joseph we're gonna be yelling "Jooooooseeeph <3" LMAO XD such a fangirl we are :D haha ROBIN! OMG ROBIN! *punches the air out of excitement* YEAH YEAH YEA~

    And at the end when it was Taliah, haha your reaction was pretty much the same as mine, except I wasn't that angry as you but I was still pretty pissed! SHE RAPED BRUCE D:

    Anyways, I am excited to see the movie again with you on Tuesday for your actual birthday :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS!! When you told me, I was like YES! I HAVE TO SEE IT TODAY!! and oh man.. it ... was totally worthhh ittt !!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE IT AGAIN!

      DUDE! Everytime Joseph goes on, we should totally do that. JOOOSEEEPHHHH!!! XDDDD LOLOLOL!! ROBBBINNN!!! *fly kicks in the air*

      OMG! Yea.. Talia.. SEE WHY I HATE HER SO MUCH!?!?! She claims that she loved Bruce, but NOPE.. she loved her Father a lot more. And iono.. shes just... messed up in so many ways. =-=!! Well in the movie she didn't Rape him, bc he didn't know it was her, and so I guess it was intentional love making. BUT THATS BC HE DIDNT KNOW CATWOMAN THAT WELL YET! But OOP! look who he ends up with in the end u__u AwWWWEEE YEHHH!!! haha XD

      I cant wait for DBOX!

      Delete
  4. I saw it last Saturday ~ I'm glad you liked it ^_^; What matters to me is if you are happy Tsucchi ^_^**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe XD You didn't like it much Senchi? :0

      Delete
    2. As long as you don't like Talia ~ then I'm happy... no one must like her >A>! She must die in my hands or Selenas!

      Delete
  5. HAHAHAHA JIE YOUR DIARY EXPLAINS MY REACTION PERFECTLY <33 oh gawd the last pic is SO SEXY. -sobs- Christian Bale QAQ MAH HERO!!!

    ReplyDelete