Monday, July 23, 2012

Pre-Gifts and Crafts

First of all, THANK YOU CARLY FOR THE LOVELY BIRTHDAY GIFTS !!! I absolutely LOVE everything~ As you can tell when I freaked out and typed like crazy in your aim box. LOL!

Second ~ Ryuna and Raiden Prime gave me some early birthday gifts~ But I will take a picture of the whole gifts together once my birthday comes :D hehe ! *dies*~ 

Carly's wonderful birthday gift to me :D ! <3
I can't wait to use everything! I love it all!! The shirts are awesomeeee!! THE MINION! haha XD! I love the cool Pirate hat ~ I can totally wear to Disneyland haha XD ! I love all the owl themed items! THE TIMER! OMG <3 !! Too adorbs! That I could totally use when I am practicing piano! hehe XD The Owl magnet and book ~ <3 GAHH!! Mini Ace and Captain! haha XD ! My mom mayb will kill me to see more figures, but o well XD haha! <3 ! I love the Chopper strap too! Still cant decide where to put him yet! hehe ~ JUST EVERYTHING! The Wii remote is tooo cutes too haha XD And the Tokidoki looking Shark! <3 GAHHHH!!!! *flips out* XD THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!! *tackles* I love everything and appreciate everything >u<!!!


OH! And also ~ I took my friend Bear for a little pre-birthday celebration activity! We went to this one store called "Color Me Mine" Its where we pick a ceramic and then paint it the way we like it and they glaze it for us to use and keep :D ! We had a great relaxing time there designing our own lil crafts~ hehe XD Here are some pictures of the "Before" glazed :] ! They won't be done glazing till next Monday~ haha XD

My work station! :D
We are the B2st ELF ~ :D
Bear <3 Taz !
The inside of the bowl! :D The pencil parts will disappear once it goes into the fire!
Bear's cup of Eunhyuk from Super Junior! She drew it and paint it herself! Such talent u_u!
OH OH OH!! Also.. I am totally loving this manga~ Its still ongoing but sooo cute so far XD hehe


http://www.mangahere.com/manga/ore_ga_akuma_de_aitsu_ga_yome_de/

4 comments:

  1. AHAHA WONDERFUL PREZZIES!!! Your friends really did a super super great job!! It all looks so professionally done like they actually bought it somewhere ^__^*** Super awesome gifties for a super awesome friend ^__^***

    It's almost halfway through your birthday here already ~ which like, your birthday is two days long ^O^*** HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TSUCCHI ^__^**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe I made the bowl Senchi! Thank you so much! haha DUDE not as awesome.. as your gift ;D BAHAHA! Which I am definitely going to blog about tomrw ;D BAHAHAHA <3 !!! On my actual birthday hehe XD !

      Dude.. my birthday is like a week long.. I am going to be like.. out all week! LOL XD

      Delete
  2. OMGOSH OMGOSH 8DD THAT PLACE was featured in one of Wong Fu's vids right?!?! <333 shooooo cuute eepp i wanna go to a place like that! Great artist atmosphere! hahaha cute bowls and cups you guys made 8DD

    and once again <33 HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIE!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT WAS?! I'm not sure if it was! I am behind in watching some Wongfu vids!!! haha XD ! You should definitely go to the place some day Yuli !! Its sooo fun and relaxing!! hehe :D

      Delete