Sunday, July 15, 2012

Overview of Comic Con 2012 !


I was going to go back and rewrite what happend during those days in the other blogs ~ but I decided just to sum it all up here with pictures :D ! haha ~ Mostly the hilights of the trip :D hehe ! Overall, amazing! Its tiring but all worth it! :D Comic con is definitely a convention you cannot finish in a mere 2 days. 4 days... would be perfect to explore everything. Its just so HUGE! haha
My wheels ~ ;P ! LOL
Jackie Chan & Tim Burton
The DC toys ~ I REALLY REALLY want the Batman set. But I would get my hands on Tim first XD <3
All the Iron man suits! Ready for Iron Man 3? ;]
Whenever these 2 comes out.. THEY WILL BE MINE!!! NO MATTER WHAT D< ! I want these sooo badddd!!! T^T9

The Big Bang Theory Casts~ :D

Arrow~ Stephen Amell as Oliver Queen Green Arrow! Katie Cassidy as Dina Laura Lance aka Black Canary ;]
Tim Burton's Frakenweenie mini gallery~ :D Just amazing.. the details!
That sums up sorta most of Comic Con! :D More pictures on fb! Ok.. now to sleep @A@! <3


2 comments:

  1. These are fanfrickintastic photos my Tsucchi ~ I think four days wouldn't be enough even ~ I would spend a week!! Were you able to get autographs for everyone ^_~ (I know who I would like to ask ^_~**) (remembers photos you sent me before ^_~*) Does this mean it's over and you won't be going anymore? Awwww... Anyways I am so very glad you got to go and have soo much fun ~ thank you so very very much for sharing!! And I look forward to the super fun photos you'll make of the toys once you have them ^_~**

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, I didn't get to get autographs, but thats ok! :D hehe I got videos and pictures of them, so thats good! haha XD ! I was close! hehe, but yea.. it was more of a Q&A kinda thing. :] ! hehe. I have more pictures on my fb if you didn't see yet Senchi! hehe ~ <3

      Yea ~ Comic con is over this year~ But I will definitely be going next year :D hehe! <3

      Delete