Thursday, July 19, 2012

Characters I hate ~

I decided to make a list of all the characters that I really really despise/hate/want to kill !! WHY? Because its interesting and this week has been a lot of angry feelings XD haha ! Here is my glorious list of the people I hate!
 Whilst making this list, I swear to god my blood was boiling! The list isn't in any particular order of rank~

 So let me explain the characters from the top to bottom, I won't explain too much, cuz then I would be ranting on. But I shall summerize!:

Vergo (One Piece) : He knocked out Trafalgar Law... 'nuff said. I'd kill him if I could, no one.. hurts... Law D< !

Akainu (One Piece) : He killed Ace... (Ace-another one of my hubbies in One Piece)... >n> Mofo needs to die by my hands...!!!!

Black Beard (One Piece) : At first I thought "oh hay, this guy seems pretty cool" ... and then he CAPTURED Ace...
If he didn't capture Ace, then Ace wouldn't have died. Also, he got all of a sudden strong too...=-=. His powers... is pretty hax. This mofo, is on the kill list as well..!
Jean Grey/ Phoenix (X-Men): Miss goody good who is OVER HAX, and plays with Wolverine's emotions. Bitch gota go >_>!
Scott/ Cyclops (X-Men): Mr. Think he is goody 2shoes, but is a doushe guy who can't do his own missions himself. His power is ok, but too lame to be considered "one of the strongest".  Has no feelings for what the other Xmens feel. Cold heartless bastard who thinks he is "Justice" . HE WISHES he can take over Charles Xaviers steps >_>!
Talia Al Ghul (DC, I am not going to put Batman bc I dont want to see his name close to hers.):  Bitch raped Batman to make Damian. SELENA IS FOR BRUCE! NOT YOU D< !!! Even if she does seem to have loved Bruce, I don't think its true love. I hate her. She isn't honest and uses Batman too much.
Eli/ Hush (Batman): He makes a good bad guy, but I hate him because HE HURT CATWOMAN! He took he heart for godsakes. NO ONE HURTS MY SELENA!! (Although I love the story bc this finally shows you how much Bruce really and truely loves Selena~ <3) And PLUS this guy is a Brace Wayne wanabe. Such a sad sap. You will never be as awesome as Bruce Wayne.

Naruto (Narutard): Ok, I know a lot of people are fans of this guy, but I am not one of them. WHY? Cuz he IS HAX! omgggg.. He is totally unfair and a terrible main character. This guy.. NEVER fuckin loses.. WHY? Cuz he always uses the fuckin Fox to get his way. NO! That is HAX and unfair. Plus everytime he beats a bad guy, its because everyone else in the fuckin story weakened the bad guy for him. Then he comes in last minute to finish the kill and gets the credit. FUCK THAT SHIT MAN D<  Only real battle he has won without the fox was when he farted on Shiba's face. LAME. I could go on and on about this guy too . =-=
Katara (Avatar: Last Airbender): Yea, I know, A lot of people like this bitch too. BUT NOT ME. WHY? She is a goody 2shoes who is also hax. She was like barely in training, AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN.. SHES ALL POWERFUL BAD ASS?!? NO. Doesnt work that way. She barely trains for a fuckin day and then she becomes a fuckin water bending master already. NO! that is bull shit.  She is ok when she gets older, but still.... >_> NO! I hate goody good girls (can you tell the trend? lol)
Zhuge Liang (Dynasty Warriors): This guy... claims to be a master strategist... BUT HES SO LAME... omggg... Hes a coward that doesn't fight! I know in the history books is different. But I am just talking about the game. OMG he is so annoying... OTZ Everyones all "oh hes a badass, fear his brilliant mind" BUT HES A COWARD WHO RUNS AND CLAIMS THAT ITS "all a part of his strategy" FUCK THAT. YOU A COWARD! D< !
Yue Ying (Dynasty Warriors): Zhuge Liang's wife is no better either. She is equally as annoying, tries to be goody good, akward, annoying annoying annoying.
Tamao (Shaman King): Home Wrecker. She has been having a crush on Yoh for so long. She was this timid quiet little girl.. AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN, she is trying to act like Anna, who is the WIFE of Yoh...!! Bitch please, even if you try to act like her, Yoh won't love you. He is with Anna forever. They are married. They have a child together. AND STILL SHE WATCHES OVER THEIR CHILD WHEN THEY ARE AWAY LIKE SHES HIS MOTHER! NOOOO!!!! HOME WRECKER BITCH YOU NEED TO FIND YOUR OWN LIFE...!!!
Orihime (Bleach): Annoying goody 2shoes, who suddenly is the best at healing... =A=;; wtf. Annoying.. just... soo.. annoying... yes... I am a Rukia/Ichigo fan. Bc they suit each other more naturally. This chick tries too hard to be girly and innocent D< !
Liu Bei (Dynasty Warriors): He is always talking about Benevolence, but he does SHIT SQUAT. Everyone else does the work for him and he barely does anything but RUNS. ANOTHER COWARD PEOPLE! No wonder Zhuge Liang follows him, bc they are both COWARDS D< !
Lu Xun (Dynasty Warriors): Although many girls love him bc of his looks. He is also annoying. He claims he has brilliant strategies, BUT ITS ALWAYS " A FIRE ATTACK" ALWAYS... not taht brilliant.. if its ALWAYS .. a fire attack.. /'')__=';;;
Maka Albarn (Soul Eater): Goody 2shoes, WHO ALL OF A SUDDEN is majorly strong.. HAX.. She is like a female version of Naruto =-=;;
MaryJane (Spiderman): She actually isn't TOOO bad? I've seen versions of her where I can tolerate. But why I dont like her bc she is goody good, she is a tad annoying... andddd iono.. :\ Shes just ehhhh.....!!

MORAL OF THE STORY FOLKS! ~ I hate characters who harm/kill/annoy my favorite characters. I hate girls who are goody good good, Ms. Perfect. Those who are HAXORS who are all of a sudden so godamn powerful when they didn't work hard for it. Those who claim big things, but run away in the end. XD !! Yup. That was fun! Just wait for my next big list of other things XD haha!

6 comments:

  1. LOL! You made the hate list XD Nice hahaha. I agree with the disliking Cyclops, Phoenix/Jean Grey, and Katara -_- I hate them too. And I WILL MOST likely hate the One Piece characters you mentioned since everyone in the world probably hates them as well except for those one or two people who like them just because everyone hates them so they like them kinda thing haha.

    I like your explanation for each character! XD omg you must've been BANGING on your keyboard while venting out your anger :0 *pats* there there. Next blog you should do your like list or something cooler so it'll be a lot more fun :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. Everyone in the world hates the ones from OP too! haha ~ Yea besides the few trolls out there. haha XD

      Yea.. my poor laptop.. haha XD suffered my angry typing. LOLS but it was fun! :D hehe !

      Delete
  2. I like Shaman King and Bleach too ^___^

    I also heavily dislike Naruto in general but for a different reason.

    You KNOW why I'm pissed at Jean Grey ~ IT'S HER FAULT WHAT HAPPENED TO STORM AND FORGE!!!

    And I have NEVER liked Cyclops EVER lolz

    Maybe you should go back to blogging about yummy men LOOOL ~ there are enough things in the world to piss us off deshou ^__~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! AGREED! Jean Grey you bish!! YOU BROKE UP STORM AND FORGE D< !! THEY WERE AWESOME TOGETHER TOO T^T! I forgot to add that!

      Never liked Cyclops ever either !!!

      Haha ~ I already did my blog on yummy men. At work Ryuna and I were thinking of making cool lists of things ~ and one of them is characters I hate. LOL! It was fun though! I really enjoyed making my list ! Ima make more lists +A+9!

      Delete
  3. I hated maka at first but she grew on me, everybody else is lame tho ;0

    Naruto always annoyed me, both the character and the show.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO!!! Yea.. Maka.. sorta.. gets better.. iono :\ I have still yet to be amazed by her. LOL! Wait.. everybody else in Soul EAter? or Everyone else on my list? haha XD Bc I love Kidd from Soul Eater lols XD

      DUDE!!!! Yea... Naruto.. :\ !! Sad... sad sad.. =-=;;!! The show got wworst... after Itachi died. the whole show was like.. blah.. I mean its sorta ok right now.. but ehhh It just doesnt excite me like it used to :\

      Delete