Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A Quarter of a Century ! OAO!


THANK YOU EVERYONE ! 
I want to thank everyone for their beautiful birthday wishes !! It really warms my heart that people would spend the time just to wish me a happy birthday. Its the thought that counts :D hehe ! I want to thank all of my close friends for planning and doing so much for me. I honestly feel like I don't deserve such affections. I am not worthy of it haha. But I am extremely greatful for everyone to think and care about me. I love you guys so much, words cannot express how much I care for you guys. You know, who you are ;D haha! I know I still have a whole week instore for more birthday celebrations~ but I want to thank the people who have made me so happy already so far :D !

This is like me and Ryuna!
Thank you Ryuna for taking me out on my actual birthday to watch the Dark Knight Rises in DBOX! haha ~ I had a great time and also for all the fun times at work! Also for all the birthday gifts you already let me open up!! LOL~ My heart is dying XD haha!! Thank you thank you! I know I already told you how much you mean to me and how I appreciate the things you do for me~ but you know ;] I just wanted to type a little something more! hehe XD

Thank you Sen-chi!! You have given me one of the bestest gift and personal gifts I have ever received. The fanfic you wrote for me... was sooo awesome.. I teared up because I was so touch that you spent so much time and effort for me. I am truely touched and I have no idea how to express how greatful I am to be your friend. I couldn't imagine how much time you must have spent for me, and it really touched my heart. I loved it!! I will treasure it always! I saved it onto my computer too :D hehe! And now I am in the mood to draw!! haha XD ! Thank you thank you Senchi! You don't know how much this means to me!

I imagined myself like this in your fanfic Senchi, but instead with brown/black hair! LOL Although, instead of Captain Taz, I wouldn't be mind my code name be Mz. America. LOL! Or American Star. haha XD <3 
OH! and I know I thanked you already, but Thank you again Carly for your huge box of lovely gifts! I love it all!!! *u*!!! <3 !!! You better prepare yourself woman!! I am totally going to get you back! 

I want to write more, but I am a bit tired for tonight @A@! I still have a whole week of things to plan out this week! haha XD  OH! The Dark Knight Rises in DBOX was prettyyy cooolll :] ! haha ! The girl next to me got scared at this one scene and threw her popcorn at her friend LOL XD

Thank you everyone for making me feel so special ( ; u ; ) I am not worthy!

4 comments:

  1. You're prettier than that Tsucchi!!! You know I always did wish I knew how to draw comics; that would've been far more interesting / fun for you than what I did ^^;

    I'm so glad you had a blast ~ more blasts to come yo!!!

    I'll admit this much ~ I did kinda cry / freak out when Bane broke Bats' back cos it really reminded me of when he did it in the comics (Knightfall) ~ I'm still trauma'd by that / it's one of the worst (BEST) things I ever ever ever ever read in comics (more than when Supes died) (although yeah, that was pretty bad) even though I read that / it came out like a bajillion jillion years ago...

    Hope you don't get quarterlife crisis ^O^; Love you my Tsucchi ^__^*** *wishes you all the love and happiness you deserve* *which is like* *all of this times 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW!!! You dork! haha XD I wish I was that pretty for Capt! haha XD ! I wish I could draw comic book style too! T^T/ haha XD

      AHHH!! Yea.. ;A;/ When Brane broke Bat's back.. I was like T^T THATS LIKE THE COMICS!! NOOOOOOOooooo!!! Gahh.. its just.. soooooo sad >_<!!!

      I love you more!!! *hugs you nonstop*

      Delete
  2. DAAWWHH HOW SWEET <333 you deserve all this happiness!!! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ;u; Thank you Yuli ! You also make me happy too Meimei! <3

      Delete