Friday, July 6, 2012

Dat Nervous Feeling~~!!!

TOMRW IS MY ORIENTATION FOR MY DH SCHOOL!! gahhhh!!!! I AM SOOO NERVOUS RIGHT NOWWWW ...@A@!!! OH GOODNESS! *punches wall* I am so worried that I will be late, I wont have all my papers, about the new people I will meet, the new professors, the campus, everything! GAHH!! NERVOUS but also excited. What worries me the most is probably how I can pay for all this schooling, and also where the hell am I going to live. Hopefully some seniors will be able to help me out.. but right now.. IM FREAKING OUT!!!!  *runs in circles*

Lol Dental Humor ;D !

3 comments:

  1. Ahhh there are also so many things that you have to get used to and adjust because it's something new ~ new school, new people, new place to live ~ sounds scary ~ but then, I also know it's nothing you can't handle!! i guess right now i'm more worried about the part where you're going to live T_T i do hope you find a place soon; i think right now that might be the most urgent...

    Best of luck to you my Tsucchi ~ and, congratulations! You're in! and ~ new adventure yo ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. >_< ! Yea!! Its exciting but crazy at the same time!!!

    Thank you so much Senchi for your support as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. D: Can't really say good luck since it already passed, but I said it to you via text sort of on that Saturday when I saw you! LOL The tooth art is really cute and random! XD

    ReplyDelete