Saturday, July 28, 2012

Happy Birthday Bear !

Happy Birthday to my darling darling Bear  <3 Bear is one of my bestest friends! We are like opposites but we fit together like a puzzle :D <3 ! She is the younger sister I have always wanted to have :D hehe Bear has stood beside me through so many things. She always listens to my problems and understands me. She never judges me nor cares for the things I may have done. She sticks with me through and through, and in life, sometimes thats all you need :] ! haha <3 I love you Bear, and I am honored to be your friend! I love you!!! *mwah ~* <3 I hope I showed you how much you mean to me :] <3 ! Happy birthday ~ <3

My art for Bear ~ <3 :]

2 comments:

  1. Awww this is one of the cutest most adorable things I have ever ever ever seen ^___^*** Super love, super lucky Bear-san ^__^*** Happy Bearthday ^__^ /

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW! thankies Senchi! It was a new art style I was trying out too! haha xD ~ I have a few styles I like to throw arounds! hehe

      Delete