Saturday, July 21, 2012

All Beached out!

Today went to the beach after... like.. YEARS.. of not going to the beach! haha XD! It was really really great! I went with my kpop group of friend this time ~ ( Yes, I have different groups of people I hang out with. lol XD ) But yea ! It was great! I did my best not to get sunburned, I reapplied sunblock countless of times... but in the end.. OTZ I got sunblock.. ON TOP OF MY FOOT.  out of all the places you would think not to get sunburned. haha XD but its ok its not so bad!

I know its not the beach! But it suits the mood~ XD  <3 ROXAS'S BELLYYY <3 I want to kiss him <3

Also! I had to keep the shot on my arm away from super salty waters and sand so it won't scratch the area and make it swell up. I did a pretty good job of it wrapping my arm and protecting it. The sea water did get to it a little bit, and it swelled, but it went away later :D haha ! So not so bad!

THEN THE SWEET GIRLS! They brought out a birthday gift for me and Bear!!!~ I was so surprised! I didn't know they were going to celebrate our bdays! They got us matching Super Junior Oppa Oppa shirts! HAND MADE! They made it themselves! The design and everything! :D It was so great! I'll post up a picture of the shirt soon! I just got back and wanted to make sure I posted my blog for the day! :D hehe!

I want to thank my kpop girls! They are sooo sweet and really touched my heart :] ! Thank you everyone! NOW TO SHOWER TO GET ALL THIS SAND OFF OF ME! No more beaches... for another year. LOL XD or 2 years. haha XD probably 2 years u_u!

Also wanted to share this MV that got 2 million views in just 5 days.. WOW! Lol ITS TOO FUNNY!! hahha XDDD too funnyy... !!! 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you went and had fun at the beach ~ and it looks like the birthday celebrations are starting for you already too ^____^ / Hope your foot and your arm feel better soon my Tsucchi ^__^ //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies Senchi! :D Yea ~ It begins.. my slow kidnappings.. LOLS XD

      Delete