Monday, July 16, 2012

Happy Birthday to my baby~ :]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEEBO~ <3

 Mama loves you the most in the world =u= !  <3 !! Shes turning 4 today~ :D !  (actually, I mostly know Deebo was born in July somewhere mid ? So I just picked the middlish of July~ So the 16th or 17th is her "birthday"~ :] ! I think its 16th though... haha XD ! ) Everyone always gets confused and really think I have a real human baby, but nope~ Deebo is my baby :] ! My lovely daughter ~ =u= ! Happy Birthday Yung Deebo <3

My Princess~ <3
<3

4 comments:

  1. AWW!! BABIES! <3 AND LMAO OMG Kumaguru on deebo XD I forgot you took that picture she's so cute I love her in that yellow dress. Did you get to kiss her like a machine gun? X3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOLS!!!! XD Deebooo!! I always kiss her like a machine gun ;D ! its one of my secret moves! LOL XD

      Delete
  2. Like momma like daughta, that's what I always say ^__^ Deebo is beautiful just like her mom ^__~ Happy birthday Deebo-chan (oh gods that little animated gif at the bottom is killing me with cuteness ^^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe awww!! Thanks Senchi!! :D She is my everything <3

      Delete