Tuesday, July 10, 2012

The Amazing Spiderman



WAS AWESOME!!! I loved it! I actually liked it a lot better than the other 3 Spiderman movies! haha XD !! It was just... iono... I think this Spiderman showed more of how Peter Parker is. A younger side of him haha XD AND OMG! Gwen !!! SOOOO MUCH BETTER THAN Mary Jane. I have always hated Mary Jane. The character and well .. the actress that played her too :\ ! Gwen... <3 So much better. Emma Stone ROCKED it! I love Emma Stone! And I am so glad that Emma Stone and Garfield ended up really going out together in real life. You can really tell the chemistry they have together :D ! AMAZING! Definitely the Amazing Spiderman!

STAN LEE!! He was just so adorable in the movie!!! XD hahaha! Hes so funny hahaha XD I can't wait to see him in more Marvel movies! LOL ! I think I died laughing when the whole action fight scene was behind Stan Lee the whole time and hes just lololololol ~~ XD haha! Like how the table was about to hit him but Spiderman got him! LOL XD ! oh man! 

People had doubts about having The Lizard be the bad guy, but I actually thought he made a pretty good bad guy! Not bad at all! XD haha! 
As a biologist ~ I also love the animal accuracy during the movie as well. Such as when Spiderman set up the web-net to detect the Lizard as you all know, thats how spiders capture their pray! Also to even the fact the way Spiderman wraps the Lizard and crawls around him as hes webbing him is very accurate on how a real spider wraps its prey in web! I think this movie showed more Spider-like movements than the old Spiderman. The acrobatic moves along with the arms and leg climbing was more spiderlike than the old Spiderman. Which I really appreciate. Garfield, you did a fantastic job you hunky chunk of hunk!
Actually~ when I was younger, I loved reading/learning/and watching national discovery, eye witness documentaries on animals, and the spider one was one of my favorites! So how a spider moves, makes it webs and such ~ I know pretty well! So the accuracy in the movie baffled me XD haha! 


ANYWHO ~ Great movie, I loved it! :D FEW MORE DAYS TILL COMIC CON!!!!!! AND ALSO THE DARK KNIGHT RISES! +A+9 ONWARD TO MORE COMIC ADVENTURES! I got my NERD on! B]

2 comments:

  1. glad you liked the new Spider-Man movie Tsucchi ^__^

    when i work (meaning when i paint) i also do a lot of research; i've painted spiders, and when i research i don't just consider looks, i also consider things like physiology and habitat and animal behaviour because i think it affects my work / how my painting comes out in the end ~ so i also appreciate it a lot ^__^

    i'm glad you're having fun now lovey ^__^ take a break ~ you've surely earned it ^__^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats great Senchi!! I love that you do! It makes the art come more alive! haha XD

      Delete