Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Fireworks!

Happy Independence day guys!!  ~ Its sad to see people burn their money for firey sparkles :\ ! lols! ~ XD 

Ima just post up some pictures that give me fireworks in my heart ;D ! Bahaahahaha~!!!

First off ~ My fav anime guys: ( have a lot but I will put up my tops ~ :D Not in any order, but tops! hehe )
Roxas <3
Ventus <3

Uchiha Itachi <3

Sebastian Michaelis <3
Trafalgar Law <3
I believe I would take those 5 guys to my grave ~~ XD haha ! Those I would have to pick for top tops! haha ~ For a long period of time it has always been Roxas/Ventus/Itachi/Sebastian. But now I think I will add Law to my tops XD hehe !  My other following guys I would have added would be: Zhou Yu, Cao Pi, and Portgas D. Ace ~ =u= <3 ! 

For non-anime guys that I would take to my grave ~ We have:

Tim Drake aka Red Robin!
Steve Rodgers aka Captain America!

Now for RL guys ~ :D 
Chris Evans ~ the obvious~ :]

Donghae Lee - Super Junior
Leeteuk Park - Super Junior
Dongwoon - B2st :]
Theres a few more too! Like Toma , and seriously thinking about Joseph Gordon-Levitt ~ Ever since Ryuna and I agreed he would be a great Tim Drake.. LOL <3 XD  But I am not head over heels as I am with Chris Evans =u= huhuhu ~~ <3

Happy 4th of July ~~ I am definitely watching my fireworks ;D bahaha!



7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaaaahhh sis @A@ you are sooo active with your blog!! forgive me, i just scanned through all the pics real quick GAH I LOVE YOUR ART STYLE. IT'S SO FREAKING ADORABLE!!! kay T.T i must go finish my work now, I LUBS YOU AND HAPPY 4TH OF JULY. <33 *poof*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! No worries Yuli ! :D Take your time blogging! It will always be here XD hehe! Happy 4th!

      Delete
  3. I'm so sure you had a lot of fun making this blog ^_^ If I were to make a blog like this it would be 200 pages long LOL Your men sure are yummy but don't worry ~ I'm not a homewrecker LOL

    Happy 4th of July to you ^_^ I hope you are enjoying your fireworks with someone special ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAO! I have a lot more guy favorites too but these are like.. my absolute tops. Where if someone liked the same guy I liked, I think I would go GorillaDragon on them. LOLS XD !!!

      I enjoyed fireworks with family this year hehe :D So yes! Many special people xD !

      Delete
  4. All I can say is your Independence Day is filled with delicious looking guys. LOL! That is all I will be commenting for this entry of yours LMAO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LMAOOOO!!!!!!! ~~~~~~~ <3333333 !!!!!! I know.. best.... Independence day ever.. LOL XD

      Delete